“Get comfortable and get work done”

Brown Coffee and Bakery
Ranked #51 of 1,474 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Young and old workers abound typing away on their lap tops. Theres even cafe provided computers if you forget yours at home. The service is kind and plentiful. They greeted me with so much enthusiasm when I came in. They even gave me water after I finished my tea. Cute design as well. The drinks were a little pricy for what they were.

1  Thank kara c
There are newer reviews for Brown Coffee and Bakery

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Good for reading, studying, thinking alone.
Comfortable seat, nice table.
But, unfortunately, coffee was not so good to me.

1  Thank gcnb87
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am new to Phnom Penh and was looking for a little taste of home. This place is super comfortable, clean, modern-looking and prices are somewhat reasonable. You pay for the comfort. There's free WiFi, clean American toilets, great coffee options, and pastries. I had a pain au chocolate which made my day. There are couches, comfortable lounging chairs, and tables to work at.

1  Thank jkraska
Reviewed August 26, 2012

If Brown came to America, it would obliterate all the chains. The service was incredible (they would come take your order if you were staying there for a while), the coffee was really superb, every shop had a fantastic ambiance... Seriously, I was here at least twice a day. You must go to Brown if you visit Phnom Penh!

3  Thank jonathanfrazier
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Stopped into Brown on a co-workers recommendation. The staff were very friendly. I ordered a green tea latte which was delicious. My husband and I probably hung out there for two hours using the internet and wanting relief from the afternoon heat. My favorite cafe that we've visited so far in Phnom Pehn. Definitely will be going back.