“Very long delivery time but very free lunch :D”
Review of Sher-E-Punjab 2

Sher-E-Punjab 2
Ranked #134 of 1,470 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are in #13b street 258 off shothiros Blvd . We accept visa card , Master card, PayPal we do free home delivery and catering services . We open evey day 8.30 Am to 10.20
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Very long delivery time but very free lunch :D”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

For lunch today I decided to order in a chicken curry and garlic naan bread from a delicious Indian restaurant I love. However, I was very disappointed with the very long delivery time (over an hour). Thankfully the guy with whom I spoke was understanding and told the delivery boys to not charge me. They apologized when they arrived with my hot yummy food, saying sorry they hit traffic (then something about an accident or a mistake).

Anyways, my point is. Sher-e-Punjab gets my vote today. Love you guys, thanks. :) Happy customer here.

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Nepal
“It is very good food”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

in our trip it is first good food we had , when eating food we saw some new pople come to eat food , they stay next table they don't know indana food , affter that restaurant satff advice some food dis, after they eat they fill very happy , they told it was very good too, if you are unknow about food just aske staff there , price is also you can eat 2.50$ to 8 $ per person , we fill very good this trip

• Visited April 2012