“Great value for money”

Beirut Resto-Cafe
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: If you want to taste real Lebanese food, this is the place for you! At Beirut Resto-Cafe you can enjoy the wraps, mezze, salads, grilled meat, and sweets that you love so much, but with a modern twist in presentation, taste, and concept. Traditional spices and flavors make each offering an opportunity to experience classic and delicacies in new and exciting ways. Our concept is a quick-service, one is a Shawarma Style Cafe for those on the go, but we also offer a relaxed area in an atmosphere true to Lebanese culture for those who choose dining and lounging. Enjoy your food, lean back, relax and puff on our famous shisha. Savour this fantastic food and drink, and you'll feel you've stepped into the heart of Beirut.
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We come here often for tasty food and drinks at an amazingly low price!
The service is fast and friendly.The restaurant can seat larger groups upstairs or if there's only a few you have the option of sitting outside.
I'd definetly recommend this place.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

The best wrap ever, great salad, good humus, very cold cheap beer. What else is legal. Great prices and good simple food on the main drag, two of us stuffed and drank beer and cokes for $20. Note beer cheaper than coke!!!!!

Eat up

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Relatively inexpensive and interesting authentic Lebanese cuisine. I have had better, but mostly you would get much worse than this.

14,5 dollars for:
- hummus w. 2 bread
- chicken shawarma + feta
- falafel wrap + feta
- 1,5 L water

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really like middle-eastern food, and thus ordered tabbouleh and hummus at Beirut the other day. The delivery guy was very friendly compared to the one from Aria d'Italia, but the tabbouleh was so disappointing!! I happily started eating, expecting an explosion of flavours in my mouth.... but all I was able to taste was parsley. I saw a few small pieces of tomato and onion but that was it. The hummus was ok, I like a bit of garlic in it, so I added that myself.

I suggest you use a bit more wheat, a bit more mint, and a bit less parsley.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Been here 3 times, food is ok, but I go there for shisha. A little overpriced shisha at $8 but worth it since Harem Lounge down the road is too noisy (shisha for $4 there).