“Amazing food”

ARTillery
Ranked #34 of 1,892 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe focused on healthy eating, using the best organic local produce, and nourishing our customers with plant-based food whenever possible. ARTillery's menu is fresh and delicious, featuring vegetarian, vegan, raw, paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free meals all day in calm, comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter (22) and I had diner here and it was wonderfull! I had a bowl filled with vegetables, nuts and some tuna. Awesome! We will have our lunch here today as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always excellent food and great service! Thank you for the delicious smoothie bowl and the service with a smile!

Reviewed May 10, 2019

I am eating at Artillery every day and I am very well impressed with the food. I thought it would be hard as a vegan in Cambodia but it's not at all. Your food is delicious and I found everything I need in your restaurant. The atmosphere is nice, service is very good, so I will definitely recommend you to everyone.
Thank you for the food.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

I train hospitality staff back home and the team here blow me away! They're friendly and attentive. The food is good for vegans (we came for breakfast 3 days in a row, which we never do) for me it's all about the iced coconut cap! The food is overpriced in my opinion however it is worth it for the service you get. Can refill your water bottle here too.

Reviewed May 8, 2019

Really nice restaurant with a great healthy menu! Breakfast was definitely worth going there! Service was nice as well! I can highly recommend them!