“great”

ARTillery
Ranked #28 of 1,467 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe focused on healthy eating, using the best organic local produce, and nourishing our customers with plant-based food whenever possible. ARTillery's menu is fresh and delicious, featuring vegetarian, vegan, raw, gluten-free and dairy-free meals all day in calm, comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Been here heaps. The ginger tea is a favourite. The falafel with babganoiush and humus is good. The sandwiches. The eggs on a bagel with fried pepperoni/pork sausage. Dont like the sweets (too vegan, cakes need flour egg etc.) Service is excellent Atmosphere 10/10

There are newer reviews for ARTillery

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

We dined here for lunch with our 3 children , the smoothies were to die for. Massive salads, great dips & falafel. We too had a bit of trouble finding it , it was out tuk tuk driver in the end who found it! Lovely atmosphere , coffee great also.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

1. This place is healthy life style eatery
2. if your a meat lover this is not the place for you
3. if you want good yummy healthy fresh food away from high street 240, this is the place

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

What a fabulous spot. We spent ages searching for it and were duly rewarded for our perseverance. It presents itself as offering creative and healthy food - which it definitely does - but don't let that scare you off, its just really really good food and so reasonably priced for what you get! The service is also fantastic :) highly recommended

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I really should get a loyalty card for this place as I am sure that I have spent well over 250 dollars in here over the past year. There are two "Artillery's", the one that I know best is in street 278 at the far end away from most of the restaurants and the Monument. For healthy food with a good variety of choice I know no better in South East Asia. Get the breakfast menu which you can use all day long. I recommend the avocado and spinach on toast, boiled eggs with toast cut up into soldiers (happy childhood moments returning), big bowl of fresh fruit (order without water melon for best taste mix) amazingly yummy pancakes, in fact I have tried the entire breakfast menu, it is all good. There is also a great selection of non alcoholic drinks. For a balanced argument I have tried nothing that I can remember from the main menu so I cannot comment on that, however with such a well thought out breakfast menu, who cares?