“Best place for breakfast and lunch in town”
Review of ARTillery

ARTillery
Ranked #34 of 1,517 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe focused on healthy eating, using the best organic local produce, and nourishing our customers with plant-based food whenever possible. ARTillery's menu is fresh and delicious, featuring vegetarian, vegan, raw, gluten-free and dairy-free meals all day in calm, comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I'm living in Phnom Penh and ARTillery is my favorite place for breakfast and lunch. The pancakes are really good for breakfast and I love the passionbreezer. For lunch is the hummus delicious and you can order extra grilled vegetables. Salad is also good, sometimes a bit oily. Coffee is ok, but not great (I dont drink coffee but my friends told me)

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Wanted a break from the heat and a small bite, so we decided to check it out after reading the TA reviews. No air con, so it took a while for us to cool down.

we ordered two drinks (chocolate superfoods and coconut something) and the raw cheesecake . very healthy tasting in general, especially cheesecake made with no refined sugar, but not bad at all. Not impressed tho, think the proper food may be much better as it looks wholesome and delicious.
It now has another branch at bkk area, so worth checking out if you are nearby.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The food here is wonderful, the vibe very relaxed, away from the hustle and bustle of the Main Street. My sandwich (farmhouse sausage with salad) was delicious, as was the green smoothie. Topped it off with a raw, dairy free cheesecake which was wonderful. A great find in PP and I will definitely go here again.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Visited this place with my wife twice and enjoyed so much. Much better for all cities in the world get more cafe like subject.

Well balanced breakfast menu. There is something of modern cuisine, what I want to try next time, as well.

Do your best, guys!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We enjoyed our meal here, the guacamole was probably the real stand out for us. In general, we felt that we could get food of a similar quality for less money elsewhere. This turned out to be our most expensive meal in Phnom Penh, and it was just a lunch.