“Looks like it will be my regular haunt for brunch...”
Review of ARTillery

ARTillery
Ranked #36 of 1,539 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe focused on healthy eating, using the best organic local produce, and nourishing our customers with plant-based food whenever possible. ARTillery's menu is fresh and delicious, featuring vegetarian, vegan, raw, gluten-free and dairy-free meals all day in calm, comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family and I ate in the new ARTillery (on St 278) for Sunday brunch. It was our first time at this cafe (being a regular to the cafe on St. 240 1/2) and we were not disappointed. The staff were attentive but not "in your face", the food was amazing...we had the buckwheat pancakes, the scrambled eggs, the sandwich the smoked salmon bagel....and 2 juices and the most amazing pressed coffee from Mondulkiri (i think). They have a wonderful raw food and gluten and dairy free menu too but we stuck to the regular menu for breakfast which includes diary and meat and delicious breads) Looking forward to next weekend brunch!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

this is one of my favorite places in phnom penh! what a great escape from traffic from chaos from rice and from real life work stress! thank you ARTillery for getting me started on what i hope to be a long journey with real whole (and delicious!) food! i have visited many times and every time- fantastic food and great service!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Tucked off the shopping street on a quiet alley you will find the cafe. In a relaxed, casual, yet beautiful little shop the food is wonderful. Bliss balls live up to the name and the salads are amazing and huge. I have stopped in just for a quick bite or for a few hours, it is a great stop while in the area.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place is great! The idea behind the restaurant and the concept of raw food and healthy choices are like no other in Phnom Penh! There is A LOT of love, care and attention to the detail of all the food and juices that are on the menu here. I have done two of the raw food cleanses and we go for great pancakes and fruit for breakfast on Sundays! A great addition to the food seen in Phnom Penh and a great education for those who are keen to improve their diets!!

1  Thank RuthOConnell
Reviewed May 15, 2013

this is one of my favorite places in phnom penh! thank you artillery from giving me an escape from the traffic an escape from rice and an escape from work stress! this restaurant has kick started what i hope is a long relationship with healthy delicious food!