“"Oraganic, refreshing, and unpretentious!"”
Review of ARTillery

ARTillery
Ranked #28 of 1,467 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A cafe focused on healthy eating, using the best organic local produce, and nourishing our customers with plant-based food whenever possible. ARTillery's menu is fresh and delicious, featuring vegetarian, vegan, raw, gluten-free and dairy-free meals all day in calm, comfortable surroundings.
Reviewed December 25, 2012

When I first walked into the cafe, I noticed that everything was clean and homely. The decor is relaxing the eyes and the staff are extremely hospitable. I ordered a sunshine sandwich and it was amazing! The avocado used was one of the freshest I've ever had! So I couldn't resist but to order the homemade guacamole as well! For those of you who think that this place might be pretentious, it is far from that! The food makes you feel that a lot of heart and effort has been put into it and everything is very down to earth. Highly recommend it as one of Phnom Penh's not-to-be-missed cafes!

There are newer reviews for ARTillery

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is yummy and original in PP. And the cafe itself is great and is totally unique. But give us some more on our plates please! :-)

2  Thank 3030orthereabouts
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Delicious food, we were in PP for one week and sampled sandwiches, salads and soups here, all were super tasty and very good value. As our budget is low we have to eat on the cheap and the food here is a refreshing change from the repetitive menus on the riverfront. It's down an alley with a furntiture shop off road 240 opposite the side of the palace, we couldn't find it at first but we are so glad we made the effort to hunt it down. The staff are lovely and the owners were there everyday we went in. They have a cute little boutique upstairs, and we lounged on the sofa for a whole afternoon oneday as the free wifi is great. Definitely worth hunting down :)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

My husband and I ate lunch here and were very impressed with the quality and freshness of the food. The restaurant serves organic food and caters for vegans. There are many salads and sandwiches on the menu and many choices of health drinks. The taro and sweet potato chips were great! It is down a little alley and away from the main street.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have been to Artillery a few times over the last few months. I like the look of the cafe, it's very unique in Phnom Penh. However, the food portions, especially the salads are quite small and I have left the cafe feeling hungry each time. Each dish on the menu reads well, but the food that comes has been a large plate of lettuce leaves and not much of all the delicious ingredients described. In one salad that said it contained grilled veg, I got a few pieces of eggplant and onion. Adding a slice of bread to a salad costs $1. Overall, I have found better value for money elsewhere in Phnom Penh.

4  Thank PhnomPenhLady