“Fabolous pizza”

Limoncello Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 1,443 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Simple italian pizzeria & restaurant serve pizza and pasta in a traditional style
Liege, Belgium
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabolous pizza”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My children and I loved pizza at Limocello, even if we could not finish all because they are so huge. Crust is thin and cruncy, tomatoe sauce fresh and light, pure tomatoes (without addition of spices that we found in other plqces). Plenty of mozzarella cheese and other toppings. Pizza primavera had layers of parma ham and lot of fresh rucola. Absolutely fabolous!!!

1 Thank Pierre M

• Korean first
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Great restaurant in Phnom Penh”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

During my recent business trip to Phnom Penh, I had dined almost every day at Limoncello, following the enthusiastic recommendation of a supplier of mine. Pastas and pizzas have been consistently very good, among the best I have ever had. Salads were fresh and abundant. Service was remarkable, especially given the young age of the waitress. While the decor was quite simple, I found the atmosphere quite pleasant and relaxing. I'll be back next time. Many thanks to Sombat for the good advice!

2 Thank SLormant
Nashville, Tennessee
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We decided to eat at this place after reading all of the rave reviews. My family and I agree the pizza was not as good as everyone on TripAdvisor has been claiming it to be. The pizzas were about 12 inches, maybe a little over in circumference. Each pizza was around $8-9 each. For us, the pizzas were bland. There wasn't much of toppings for the pizza so most of the cost of the pizza was for the dough and the cheese. Not worth it in my opinion.

3 Thank halogenz
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Uninspired”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Not sure why ranked so highly? First off the decoration is very basic, secondly the staff are fairly uninterested in serving customers, more interested in their cell phones. The pizza we had was ok but that is the best I can say about it. But it is cheap compared to other pizza places, so take your chances...

1 Thank FilippiGoes
Vientiane, Vientiane, Laos
“Food is very good with authentic ingredients”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We have been two times at Limoncello with my children and this is by far the best Italian restaurant in Cambodia. Silvio is a great host and makes you feel very welcome. The pizza is big and good. Other food is very good with authentic ingredients. Scallops were very nice. We would recommend to everyone.