“Great food and service”
Review of The Laughing Fatman - CLOSED

The Laughing Fatman
Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Busy bar/restaurant in a busy street behind the museum and the river. We have an extensive menu of both asian and European food, also pizza's and burgers. Late night we have a vibrant crowd with great music and a great atmosphere. We also have an extensive Cocktail menu at the most competitive prices in Phnom Penh.
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This place is great! They have a varied menu of Asian and Western dishes and the quality is excellent at a very reasonable price. I have been staying at a hotel across from the LFM for 2 weeks and the place is packed every night. The staff is very friendly and make you feel at home. One of their best drink deals is their $1 vodka red bull special...and they don't skimp on the vodka!

Rith S, Owner at The Laughing Fatman, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

I would like to say thank you very much for your support our place. We want to be good food and service. We will try all the best for serving you.

We hope to see you again in Cambodia.

Have a good trip.
Best regard from Laughing Fat man.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We dined here a couple of times and also went back for a few drinks. The staff are very friendly and the food is of great standard. Very impressed.

Rith S, Owner at The Laughing Fatman, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your support ourrestaurant. We will try more and more to be good service, good food.
Best regard (Sreng) Laughing Fat man

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had the chicken fried rice and sweet n sour chicken. Both were very bland and we had to ask for soy sauce and chilli to add to our dishes for flavor. The price of the meal was ok but we were expecting more flavor.

Rith S, Owner at The Laughing Fatman, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Than you very much for telling me, what happened to you about the food. I am really sorry about that I already check about the problem was my new stuff cook for you.I am responsible for everything. I hope you will understanding this problem and next time if possible i will cook for you. I believe you never trust skinny chef.

Best regard from Laughing Fat man

Reviewed October 17, 2012

The Laughing Fatman is absolutely worth a visit if you are in Phnom Penh. The food is fairly cheap and of a really high standard. Serves a mix of international dishes and traditional Cambodian food. But what really makes this place special is the staff and the owner (the laughing fatman himself), the staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and the service is excellent. We were in Phnom Penh for a few days and did not eat anywhere else.

Not only is the restaurant fantastic but there is also now a Laughing Fatman Guesthouse a few metres up the road. This place is so special, the staff are fantastic and will do anything for you. The Laughing Fatman has drinks with you and you really feel like a valued customer. The rooms a clean and finished to a high standard. If in Phnom Penh staying here is a must!

Best regard (Sreng) Laughing Fat man

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I would highly recommend this restaurant to travelers who drop by in pp. Last year, I took a group students from Payap University there. They were so happy and surprised that the owner was so friendly. We all loved the food- the service was super! I had no expect of how much the students love that place. The restaurant itself was set up in a very simple look but I sensed of a good energy. On the cell there hang the Tibetan flyer style which was represent cool and calm.
If u got a chance go check this out!

Rith S, Owner at The Laughing Fatman, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank for your comming and enjoy with us. We will try to make everything that more special for everyone who comming with friendly staffs good food and cheap drinks especialy Fatman. We will see you again one time. Good luck to you!!