“Nice bar with good music, pool table and friendly owner & staff”
Review of Pit Stop Bar

Pit Stop Bar
Ranked #37 of 100 Nightlife in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: A cool and relaxed bar with a lounge feel. Music on request. Free wi-fi (WiFi). Reasonably priced cold beers and delicious cocktails, fresh air, and free pool tables. Good company, friendly service, and good stories. A nice place to meet up with friends, and meet new people. Enjoy.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Nice bar with good music, pool table and friendly owner & staff”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was in Phnom Penh in June 2012 and went to pit stop bar a number of times as it was close to where my hotel was. Although there were other bars on the street, I chose to return to Pit stop bar as I felt the staff in other bars were too pushy. The people who worked in this bar were friendly as was the american owner who welcomed music requests. Another plus point is the fact that the owner suggested I ordered some food to have inside the bar from a nearby food vendor when I told him I was hungry - this was typical of the helpfulness of the people who worked there. Bar has cheap beer and a pool table which helps!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank hod5on
Robert F, Owner at Pit Stop Bar, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your review, and I was happy you returned to hang out with us. We want everyone to have a good experience at PitStop. It may not be your home away from home, but we want you to know you are amongst friends when you visit PitStop Cambodia.