All reviewsawesome rooftop bartourist attractionsnight marketroyal palacedorm
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We decided to stay at 11 Happy 3 separate times throughout December. Each time we were allocated a deferent room so we can give it a fair write up.

The rooms are comfortable, clean and with most offering hot water and air con(for an extra $2 each). Two of our rooms were quite spacious, however our last was a bit cramped and has a few issues like lights not working and a smelly bathroom.

The staff here were really friendly and the rooftop bar is a great spot for a wind down cocktail. Brilliant relaxing feel and a top selection of drinks.

11 Happy is in a prime location and is great value for money in Riverside. Would stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The gueshouse I wanted to stay at was full and this place was what they recommended. No rooms were avaible but they have a dorm. The dorm was ok, no safety box but the worse part was the bathroom, no toiletpaper, water everywhere like a little swimmingpool - the flood in the bathroom was terrible and no one came to fix it, too bad.

Otherwise OK guesthouse for price and location, very central 5USD for dorm and 10USD for room, no breakfast. The roof bar is nice, but the music not so good and too loud, but of course it is a question of preference. Seems like a really social place.I stayed only one night and moved to another guesthouse after that, further down the street.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
JasperPaas, Owner at 11 Happy Backpackers, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Hanna,

Thank you for your review, I am very sorry for the bad experience you had in our hotel recently.
If there is a problem in the room we always strife to fix it as soon as possible.
The bathroom is getting fixed as we speak.

If you are coming back to Phnom Penh we would be happy to offer you a dinner.

Thanks,

Jasper,
owner.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Stumbled across this one when we got to PP. Paid $9 for a really clean fan room with cold water. There are cheaper places around that we found out about on our last night here. Try street 172, loads of great little bars and apparently good cheap rooms too. That said I've got nothing against this place, the rooftop bar is great and it has a free pool table...

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Stayed here for one night, thought the room was overpriced for no hot water, no TV, no clean linen. The staff were pretty lazy and rude, didn't want to help me ring up to give the hotel address for bus pick up because I brought the tickets in Sihanoukville and not from them. The room was really loud and be careful if you need sleep because our friend was in a room right by the rooftop bar and had music and people knocking on her window until 2am. Wouldn't stay here again thought it was too expensive for what it was.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Saxicola,

I am very sorry about your bad experience in our hotel recently.
I spoke with my staff and they could remember you and said they did their best to help you with your bus ticket.I am deeply sorry about the room, it is true that in some rooms on the 3rd floor you can hear the music,
Could you please tell me which room your friend stayed in so I can tell the new customers in advance about the room.

If you would come true Phnom Penh again I would be happy to offer you a free dinner.

Thanks,

Jasper,
the owner.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Room was not special but also not bad. Cold shower.

The rooftop bar is great.
They serve good food with fresh draft beers.
Music is nice and you csn request your favourate songs.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple