“excelent place!”

Daughters of Cambodia Visitor Centre
Ranked #3 of 129 things to do in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Daughters of Cambodia is a social enterprise empowering victims of trafficking to leave the sex industry through alternative employment. At the Daughters Visitor Centre, visitors can gain insight into the endemic of trafficking that is ravaging Cambodia while learning more about what Daughters is doing to stop it. Moreover, visitors can actually participate in our work by frequenting one of the three social enterprise businesses housed at the Visitor Centre — our fair-trade shop, cafe or women's spa — all of which provide former victims of trafficking with the vital income and skills to build thriving lives for themselves outside the horrors of the sex industry. To see the cafe's menu or a list of the spa's services, find the Daughters of Cambodia Visitor Centre on Facebook.If you have a large party, please call ahead of time to allow us to better accommodate you.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

the cafe is amazing! I have a extra large berry pavlova which made my mouth water just looking at it, along with a great sandwich. This cafe has a great vibe and you can't help but feel relaxed. The service is amazing and the girls are very friendly.
The shop is also another delight, with many different gifts to purchase. I came home with tshirts, ordainments, photos and a great memory.
Would come back and recommend this to everyone!

2  Thank lollie124

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I did a foot massage here just before I left Phnom Penh and what great service! My masseuse, this tiny of a girl, but very dedicated in giving her best, was such a delight. I could tell she wanted to give the best she could to me and that warmed my experience even more. My only regret is that I didn't have time to pop by the cafe upstairs as I had a flight to catch. I hope to visit again someday!!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We popped in for a nibble and drink and had a browse around the crafts on show in the shop.Its great to show support for these charities.When you visit Cambodia and start to hear the sad stories it makes you feel very humble.If you can,have a chat with the workers they are very friendly.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I've visited Daughters and the shopping is great, particularly the cloth handbags. The cafe has a great range if delicious and very generous portions of food. I had a pedicure and a head / shoulder massage which was great. This is a great place to spend an afternoon!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Normally I avoid faith based NGO's, as gaining converts (no matter the faith) shouldn't be a priority. However after seeing too many old fat tourists bargaining down young girls I had to visit and support. Plus the boy I spoke to said they aren't really insistent. Have expanded to offer training programmes for boys as well. I don't normally buy souvenirs but I loaded up here (long term it's better to buy stuff than to simply donate - you can't build an economy on donations - I did both, spread the wealth!). Friend had a mani/pedi and said whilst it lacked a degree of professionalism was more than made up for by enthusiasm.