“Among the best coffee in Cambodia”

Daughters of Cambodia Visitor Centre Cafe
Ranked #9 of 1,481 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a lovely cafe, and the perfect place to escape busy Phnom Penh. The Western style coffee (we had the double espressos) is some of the best we have had in Cambodia. The food is also fresh and delicious. Definitely highly recommend this place if you love coffee.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Great place to hang out with friends. Like the outdoor area out the back of the restaurant. Food is great and reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Had lunch there. Not bad but price higher than outside.
The things to buy are also generally costlier but I suppose it's meant as part contribution to these women's progress to better themselves from the flesh trade.

1  Thank Steven L
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My friends and I visited Daughter's on our lunch break one day, and couldn't help but go back!
The month I was in Phnom Penh, I was at Daughter's at least 5 or 6 times. The food and service are phenomenal. I had a spicy chicken dish which was one of the best meals I ate in Cambodia, and the chips are a must have.

The staff are absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

We went there 3 times in 5 days. Everything we had was fantastic! If you are in Phnom Penh don't miss this one! note that the place is closed on sundays