“Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere, Stylish paintings and furniture. High class western cafe style. Excellent food, I had pumpkin soup and spicy wedges unbelievably good. A great cause. It feels good to eat here.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This is my second time here and as usual, the food is great! Ordered the pork and mango crepe, which has a generous serving of mango slices.. The garlic bread is a must try too! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

loved the food and was surprisingly quiet - hence the review, it's a great place and there should definitely be more people enjoying it. It is very close to the museum, which is very close to the palace. Definitely call in for lunch or a snack.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was looking for a nice cafe on Trip Advisor and found DAUGHTERS. In December 2013 I went there for the first time. I fell in love with the cafe immediately and went back three more times. I'm not a person who likes to go back to the same place when I'm on holiday, but this place is just very different. You can sit there for ages, the atmosphere is so calm and relaxing. Inside this place you feel like being in a different world. It's like holiday from holiday. So if you are interested in a cozy atmosphere and delicious food/drinks - please go there! Another plus point - the coffee there is amazing!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Our party of 5 wanted a place where there was good food and a place where we could sit and visit - Sugar & Spice Cafe provided both. I had the Club Sandwich and thought it was great. The coffee was very good (and I consider myself to be kind of a coffee snob), all in all a very nice place.