“Too beautiful to each, too delicious not to!!”

Bloom Cafe & Training Centre
Ranked #1 of 40 Dessert in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Try our edible art in the form of premium celebration cakes, cupcakes (gluten free cupcakes available!) and cookies. Our stunning signature cakes, cupcakes and cookies are baked fresh daily on the premises, and are even available in special takeaway gift boxes. Enjoy a fresh smoothie, barista coffee or TWG tea while sampling an array of delicious treats at our cool cafe. You can even bring your laptop and plug into our free wi-fi. Bloom Cafe is a training centre for Bloom Asia, a not for profit organisation that provides vocational training and employment opportunities for Cambodian women.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The prettiest place in Cambodia! If you are looking for a sweet sanctuary, go to Bloom where you will find the most delicious cupcakes & the best coffee in Cambodia. You will be amazed by the talents of their expert bakers & specialist cake designers. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Amanda Y

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place has a beautiful little cafe setting that looks elegant.
I tried the caramel macadamia tart, chocolate hazelnut torte, the vanilla angel cake which were great but the absolute standout for me was the chocolate mousse cupcake which was so decadent.
Also had a coffee which was really good!
The staff could have been a bit more attentive; we had to really try to get there attention to order ect but it didn't bother me or my friend.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This place is a treasure. Beautifully decorated, delicious cupcakes and great service. This cafe is so relaxing and comfortable - don't visit Phnom Penh without checking this place out! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Bloom was across the street from our hotel, but we didn't make it there until our last day... otherwise it would have been a daily treat. Aside from the wide array of beautiful cupcakes and the delicious smoothies, the atmosphere is relaxing and the seating is very comfortable. I enjoyed looking at the displays of their creative cake designs. Bloom has free wifi, too,

Reviewed April 27, 2013

What a gorgeous cafe this is! I popped in with my husband today for the first time and were blown away by the beautiful decor, superb cards on sale and of course the delicious cakes!! We were so spoilt for choice that we went for the 'Friends Plate' option (4 cupcakes, sitting-in, for $5). Oh my gosh, they were so beautiful I felt bad eating them! We went for the Red Velvet, Carrot Cake, Hummingbird and the Chocolate Chip - all scrummy. The coffee was also great, not too strong and organic/fair trade.

The only SLIGHT 'issue' we had was that the staff serving didn't speak great English...but, they were very sweet and courteous.

This is a place we will keep on coming back to again and again. The talent of the staff and the tranquil atmosphere in themselves are well worth a visit. The celebration cakes on show were also exquisite - I just need to find an excuse to buy one!

1  Thank Abi B