White Mansion
TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
Discovery Hotel(Phnom Penh)
Anise Hotel(Phnom Penh)
View Hotel
Hotel Luxury World(Phnom Penh)
Kravan Hotel(Phnom Penh)
2,117 results
All reviewseric kayserfrench cafetuk tukjunior suiteamerican embassybeautiful hoteltop floorrooms are largemini bargreat boutiqueroyal palacebreakfast is servednice poolwould highly recommend this hotelstayed longervisiting phnom penhwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing stay at The White Mansion Boutique Hotel. It exceeded our expectactions. A beautiful oasis to escape to after a busy day sightseeing, shopping and eating.The staff were fantastic,they looked after our every need. Our room was very spacious and clean. We had an amazing big comfortable bed, very quiet in our room,we slept like babies. As my husband is six foot six tall, he fitted in the bed beautifully. It felt like our home.Refreshing to have 'al la carte' breakfast served, instead of the usual buffet breakfast, loved it. Lunch,Dinner and room service from our hotel was delicious as well.We were in the best street, with lots of lovely little cafes and restaurants nearby, to name a few we ate at Poki Restaurant, Mother in law Restaurant, and Tamarind Restaurant, just to name a few,the food was fantastic. We were within walking distance to attractions,like,the Royal Palace, Victory Monument,Sisowath Quay and the Mekong River. A special thank you to all the amazing staff,with their beautiful smiles and their genuine friendliness, and help,for making our stay very memorable. A big thank you and hello goes to the General Manager Sao Moun Daung, for her amazing service and making us feel very welcome.
We cannot wait to stay again at The White Mansion Boutique Hotel.

Shannon & David Holding

Room Tip: Deluxe Room with Kingsize Bed.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I spent four nights at the White Mansion and I found it a tremendous experience.The rooms were modern and spacious,the staff deserve a special mention as I found them extremely helpfully,professional and above all friendly.The pool and its surrounds were ideal and the food was good.I think that generally sums up the White Mansion and personally I would recommend it to anybody.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Firstimpressions count, and the White Mansion gives an excellent fist impression with a warm welcome. But its an impression that lasts.
The hotel has a great location near the Royal Palace. The rooms are large with a view of the city, and the bed is comfortable.
There's a choice of breakfasts, such as health, continental or American, but there's also an extensive a la carte, so you can pretty much choose what you want. Our attempts to add some extras to the set choice wasn't always successful.
The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and do their best to ensure a happy stay here.
Just one thing: when you arrive they verify your credit card with an amount that might be near your final bill. The money isn't taken until you check out. But if, like us, you've spent a bit more than this amount, the difference has to be paid in cash. I can imagine this could mean a last-minute dash to the ATM for some people.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I cannot recommend this place enough - it's got everything you need and it offers the best value.
The staff are oh-so-lovely, first and foremost the GM who speaks fluently English and French and will assist you with everything. She even texted me to confirm my massage appointment.
The rooms are large and decorated with exquisite taste. The bathroom is very large and in the room I had (on Level 4) it was behind a glass wall, which I really liked. In the Junior Suite my father stayed in, one night a barking dog kept him up but it was a one-off really.
Breakfast is served in the cafe which is connected to the hotel. It offers healthy choices as well, like smoothies and all sorts of juices. The pool is quite large and offers privacy from other guests with some chairs in the back - it is great for laps! The spa offers moderately priced massages that are good value. The first night, all the treatment rooms were booked out so the masseuse came up the room so I didn't miss out!
The building itself is very well kept and really beautiful and it's got a lovely atmosphere about it.
The location is also another big plus. You can walk everywhere from there, the Royal Palace is short stroll and there are some nice restaurants in the backstreets.
All in all, I would stay there again and recommend it to everyone.

Room Tip: I had a room on level four which had a little balcony and was super quiet. Note - the lift goes only to level 3 and you must walk up one more set of stairs which I didn't mind. Some elderly traveler will want a room on lower level. My dad was in the Junior suite on level 2 and it was also very beautiful but once he did complain of a loud dog barking throughout the night. The suite is directly above the entrance and has a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

What an amazing hotel! On arrival we were greeted by friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to help throughout our stay, giving us lots of useful information and organising our transport to Siem Reap. The've done a fantastic job with the design of this hotel and have paid such attention to detail in every area. We stayed in one of the attic rooms and we were lucky to have some fantastic views from our balcony. Breakfast, which was included, was really good and had some wonderful healthy options available. This was served in their wonderful ground floor cafe with a lovely outside courtyard. The location is perfect for sight seeing as it is very close to the Royal Palace and other major attractions and there are some great restaurants a short walk away. If you're looking for a special hotel for your stay in Phnom Penh this hotel is perfect!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple