White Mansion
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$176
$70
$66
$207
Sofitel
La Rose Suites(Phnom Penh)
$130
$45
TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
$32
2,122 results
All reviewseric kayserfrench cafetuk tukjunior suiteamerican embassybeautiful hoteltop floorrooms are largemini bargreat boutiqueroyal palacebreakfast is servednice poolwould highly recommend this hotelstayed longervisiting phnom penhwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2012

My friend and I got a double junior suite at the lovely White Mansion Boutique Hotel. As soon as we got out of our taxi, we were greeted by the friendly hotel staff with refreshments and fresh facial towels to wipe off the dust and grime of our travel. Despite the fact that we got there around 11:30 p.m. they provided us with fresh fruits that were brought into our room. As we opened our fridge, we were surprised to see more snacks and refreshments to fill our empty stomach.

Our room was very well decorated. Very clean and modern in design and layout and I love our balcony! At night we could see the awesome layout of the city and when we look down, we could see the lovely infinity pool below us. I know it sounds minute, but I love how their towels smell so fresh! As if I've walked right into a spa!

Some of the staff have limited English but that does not matter because the service was wonderful. I love the wide array of Western and Eastern dishes (try their lemon tarte, it's to die for and the currie chicken with rice!) and drinks that they have available at Le Cafe. It is free wifi anywhere and the fact that they have a spa at the hotel too makes it a definite plus for us. We had a wonderful aromatherapy full body massage done two days in a row! After touring the city, we return back to the hotel for a quick dip in their infinity pool.

I can't praise this place enough!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony to really get a feel of the city!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank samsamantha2292
Reviewed January 10, 2012

My husband and I had forgotten to book our last night stay in Phnom Penh, so a day out from coming back we googled and came up with this treasure. We were welcomed so nicely and made to feel so special it was just a delight. The room was luxurious and spacious, the building and pool so impressive and the staff absolutely lovely and so helpful. It was a great location also. My only problem was that we had only booked one night, I wish we could have stayed longer!! Breakfast was really yummy too and a good range of options. Great value for money and the bed was really comfortable too!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JoB73
hppwm, Guest Relations Manager at White Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

It has been a pleasure welcoming you in White Mansion!

The dedication of our team is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business. Thank you very much for your kind review.

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve. We sincerely hope that next time you come to visit us, you'll have a chance to experience White Mansion for few days in a row.

Thanks again, for staying with us.

Sokha
Guest relation manager

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I think i was the 2nd customer of this new (not yet officially opened) hotel in Phnom Penh. I have traveled a lot and experienced many different hotels, but this one was a real great surprise and they real deserve my support with this review
Ideally centrally located (but not on the river front) in a quiet area. The building has 3-4 floors (lift). Room are very spacious with high ceiling. Very nicely decorated with taste (wood) and comfortable beds. Large bathroom with shower.
Flat TV with 30+ channels in many languages.
Outside, you will find a small but nice pool.
Perfect breakfast (choice between Continental, American and Healthy breakfast) with perfectly cooked omelet, bacon. Freshly squeezed orange juice, great coffee.
Very nice service also.

Of course, as the hotel is just starting, there are a few details that need to be improved. But i will not spend time on this as the details really do not alter the quality of the stay at this hotel.

Overall a real good surprise for the business travelers or people who prefer quiet and boutique type hotel..

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Raphael T
hppwm, Guest Relations Manager at White Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

Dear Mr Raphael,

I would like, in the name of all the team, to thank you for your fair review about White Mansion. Indeed, you were the first guest to book and the second guest to check in!
It was a real pleasure to have you during our first week and we all wish to see you again next year.
Since you left, we have been working every day on improving all theses little details that make White Mansion a unique experience for business travelers and tourists. We greatly appreciated your feedback for that.

Sokha,
Guest relation manager

Reviewed December 23, 2011

My initial plan was to spend one night at the hotel for the reason of budget restriction. The hotel appealed to be just a perfect place with quality service and a nicely decorated room to spend some peaceful moments with my spouse. We were welcomed with a beautiful local fruit platter in our room. The sleeping place is a King Size bed with a comfortable mattress and good quality pillows, just perfect to sink into after a hot and busy day! The swimming pool is just a must, clear water in a beautifully designed environment for a refreshing swim. We were staying on the 4th floor (room # 411) and were pleased with a wonderful view on the surroundings. My wife and myself would like to thank Sokha, our advisor, whose advice and efforts to make our stay enjoyable were greatly appreciated. To summarize, our stay was a pure dream! Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Michel E
hppwm, General Manager at White Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted you to know that we truly enjoy having you in White Mansion and feel honored to by your visit.
Shall you come back, we will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.
Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.
Thanks again! We look forward to serving you again.
Karen Latade
General manager

Reviewed December 19, 2011

I brought my entire family for a week during prior to their official grand opening. Gilles Collo and his staff have put together classic property with attentive service and amenities not usually found in this price range. This property formerly housed a portion of the US Embassy and has been completely refitted as a boutique luxury property with a seasoned french management team. I can give them an unqualified recommendation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
6  Thank portagio
hppwm, Owner at White Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2011

On behalf of the entire team at White Mansion, we would like to express our heartfelt and sincere gratitude for your wonderful comments which have been shared with all of our colleagues with great pride. Thank you for choosing White Mansion and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Gilles Collo