“For the best chapatis in town”
Review of Sher-e-Punjab

Sher-e-Punjab
Ranked #56 of 1,467 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I've been to dinner three times here and I always had soft chapatis serves hot and with dhal curry. I never tire of the great taste.
In my first visit, I had tandoori chicken. Delicious. Yesterday, it was chicken tikka. Yummy. Tell them not to bring naan all at once if you're eating several. Otherwise, they become chewy. If you let the waiter know, he might remember.
I notice the restaurant is busier these days. I've sat inside but the outdone setting would be very nice as well. You are served with a smile. This is a very good place to enjoy a meal. Authentic Indian food.

There are newer reviews for Sher-e-Punjab

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The food here was so delicious! !.although not as cheap as expected ..would definitely be back if staying longer!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had a number of curries with my wife during a recent evening visit on Street 130. I beleive I had the lamb in spinach curry. Mind-blowing with fabulous side dishes. I love this place and will go back when Im in town again. Try the lassies!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I wish I lived in Phnom Penh so I could become a regular.

The food here is remarkably inexpensive, serving sizes enormous, service perfect, and food delicious. Together, these characteristics make it my favorite Indian restaurant of all time.

My only complaint would be the outside seating area isn’t very nice – you’re right next to a bike repair shop… if I remember correctly. Either way, there are a lot of dirt and fumes surrounding the outdoor seating. Sit inside.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great for Indian food, choose the location on St 130. Being going here for years, best choice - You'll like it, consistently good bursting with flavor.