“"WOW Food Was Super's "” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sher-e-Punjab

Sher-e-Punjab
Ranked #28 of 1,382 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“"WOW Food Was Super's "”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

We loved this place,the curries came in little buckets,so cute.
The food is delisios and the portions good. Don't worry if you over order you can take the leftovers home with you.
We visited twice and would have gone more if we had more time,we tried 4 curries between us including the vindaloo. They were lovely Chicken tikka Masala excellent,Garlick Naan wow
Over all food was greats

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“Fabulous Indian Cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Definitely a bit pricey, more than we might usually spend, but so worth it!! Some of the portions were small but everything we tried was delicious.
The best garlic naan I have ever had.

Visited January 2013
houston
“Rivals any of my local favorites in houston, usa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wonderful tandoor chicken, with lots of meat on bones, unlike typical v n , laos and cambodia indian style chicken. Good eggplant and particularly nice dal(black lentils)
Careful on tandor vegtables as can be minced, not the kebob type.
Very nice alternative to the cambodia- thai inspired cuisine, and our favorite dining in phnom penh

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
United Kingdom
“One of the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Situated close to Indochine 2 hotel, I was feeling a little jaded after a late night, and was in need of a good curry, I found it here !! I ordered a beer first while I looked at the menu and was given free nibbles with an assortment of chutneys I ordered the Palak paneer ,a mutton dish, can't remember the name and a garlic nan bread, the waiter joked with me that I,d ordered enough for 3 :-) The nan bread was huge and portion sizes very good and presented nicely, the mutton was the tenderest I've ever had in an Indian restaurant and the spinach dish also had plenty of cheese , very good service with friendly waiters, I was glad I was staying at the Indochine hotel as after I was so full :-) very good I shall be back.

Perth, Australia
“Good service, terrific food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Made a visit to this restaurant after reading about it on here on trip advisor. A very good restaurant. Terrific service! Welcomed in and then we were served free papadums and something else but I wasn't sure what it was. The food was amazing! At the end we were giving a free Indian dessert that was delicious. I was so full afterwards! All worth it though. If anyone wants a restaurant in Phnom Penh then this is the one!