“Great experience”

Sher-e-Punjab
Ranked #30 of 1,414 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Great experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Last night walking the street saw indian restaurant Sher e Punjab we was there food was Superbs seivice was very nice owner or manager very friendly staff also friendly . We take Chicket tikka Masala .spinach with cheese I forgot the mane garlic. Naan yummy . Green peas rice Superbs 15$ only cost for two person meal worth money not: they have many complymenry item when you seet waiter come and served water free . Papardum . Some other craker with mango chatni Superbs and after food sweet bowls name I don't know but very nice
It was great experience

• Korean first
Phnom Penh
“Fairly average”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went to Sher-e-Punjab based on good TA reviews. Fairly disappointed by what was in my opinion fairly average Indian food. We ordered the daal which was quite tasteless, the chicken korma where some of the chicken still had skin on and some bones were also present, naan breads which were not cooked in a tandoor so not fluffy as they should be, and my lassi had far too much salt in it for my liking. Other than that the service and prices were reasonable.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Priyanka R
Fremantle, Australia
“Love the Naan bread”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was going to order the popadums and dips but they were complimentary, nice touch. I had chicken hydrabhadi and mushroom with peas and of course a garlic naan, loved it. Only thing wrong was the beer was not cold enough and served in a warm glass. I suggested to the waiter he may put some glasses in the fridge or freezer (icy cold).

• Visited December 2012
Zurich
“Nothing special”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

We took the non vegetarian thali and it was really nothing special. The chicken curry was ok but the meat was not butter smooth like you would expect it. The dahl was not tasty, very boring, and the tofu green peas dish was bland. The restaurant was full, looked like a group of expatriates meeting. So perhaps the kitchen was overwhelmed.
The waiters were very friendly but we had to wait quiet a long time before to get our meal served. But then the bill came suddenly very fast. We were not even asked if we wanted something else. We found it very expeditious.

Brisbane, Australia
“Really Really Good Indian Food”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We loved this Indian food we came back again. The restaurant is nothing special but the food makes up that. Over the course of two dinners we enjoyed the butter chicken, palak paaner, dahl (2 types) and raita. Oh and the naan was yummy too. Some of the best Indian food I've ever had. Go and see yourself!

• Visited November 2012