“Amazing”
Review of Bliss Spa

Bliss Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Bliss is set in a beautiful old Colonial building in the heart of Phnom Penh behind the Royal Palace and it sells gorgeous fashion and homewares and it also has a tranquil Spa attached to it.
Reviewed October 9, 2013

An amazing place where you don't only get the best treatments in Phnom Penh but also get to relax in utter beauty. When returning to Phnom Penh after having been away for three years, a visit to Bliss was at the top of my list.

There are newer reviews for Bliss Spa

Reviewed October 1, 2013

There are other spas that may be cheaper however my favorite spa by far in Phnom Penh is Bliss. Everyone is always so friendly to me when I come and I always leave thinking this massage was better than the last. Can't recommend this place enough. I don't go anywhere else.

1  Thank kristiepo
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My usual nearby wax place was out of wax so I thought I'd pop into Spa Bliss for a leg wax. Had trouble finding the place and was ignored by all the staff once I'd found the right clothes store to enter. Had to approach another customer to ask how to get to my appointment. I was given a complimentary glass of tea which was nice and the pretty surrounds were very nice, but the effect was spoiled by my waxer who looked sweaty and disheveled in jeans and a tshirt despite other staff being in white uniforms. I was (silently) led to a plain room and had nowhere to put my bag or clothes apart from the floor so I awkwardly clutched them. The waxer didn't wash her hands at any point despite coughing throughout the wax and never made eye contact with me at any point. She did no preparatory treatment before waxing (talcum powder, wipes etc) and used the same wax strip way too many times to be effective or hygienic. At one point I tried to brace my thighs against the wax to stop bruising but my hands were moved away (did get slightly bruised). It was a wax on-wax off affair with no going over missed spots or teasing stubborn hairs. After she was finished the waxer gestured at the door and I dressed myself and found my own way back downstairs where the lady behind the counter didn't even bother to get off the phone - just held her hand out for my money. My legs stung and the pores were all inflamed. When I got home I had to spend considerable time soothing my skin and also teasing all the leftover hair (about 10% was left all up). One of the worst waxes I've had anywhere and the most expensive I've had in Phnom Penh by far. Go right next door to Yves Rocher, you'll get a MUCH better wax at a much cheaper price. Do not recommend Bliss Spa at all.

1  Thank janeewe
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I write this review about my shopping experience in this store. Firstly, I love the textiles they have on offer - gorgeous fabrics although pricey. But, I was so disappointed that on all 3 of my visits to this store, I felt like I was interrupting a private conversation - with up to 5 staff chatting amongst themselves. Not one of them even looked up from their conversation to acknowledge my presence in the store. I don't expect 5 star service, but in terms of retail experience this is the worst service I have seen in Cambodia. Hopefully my next experience will be a more pleasant one.

1  Thank Tina T
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Go elsewhere. A low quality massage place pretending to be a high end spa. Staff were noisy. They attended to me late. And gave many ridiculous reasons, conflicting at that. Amd not apologetic at all. Made me wait in a poorly ventilated room. Masseuse ended 7 minutes earlier than expected. I wonder how this became Lonely Planet's top choice!

Bodia spa is way better. In all aspects.

1  Thank bankergirl1016