“I felt like I paid someone to touch me”
Review of Paradiso Spa

Paradiso Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Cosily and intimately arranged around the pool, five individual wooden spa cabins await our guests. Well-trained therapists will prepare and offer you a customized program. Raw and natural material such as pure aloe vera, cucumber, yogurt, honey, turmeric and mango are used. Our spa menu (available on our homepage) ranges from traditional Khmer massage to international beauty treatments and wellness packages. Outside guests are welcome to use all our spa facilities (WIFI, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Pool) along with any treatment during that day. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our spa menu, packages, cancellation policy and recommend you to book your treatment in advance. The Paradiso Spa opening hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Basically like what I mentioned above, I felt like I have paid someone to touch me but not massage me. I have to remind her more than 5 times to go Firmer ...

I requested for a 30 minutes Head & Shoulder massage plus 90 minutes aromatherapy massage but I think I only get 10 minutes head/shoulder and 100 minutes touching my back .. I am extremely dissapointed

liamnoreen, Owner at Paradiso Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

Dear Cheery66,
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your massage and only felt "touched".
We talked to Ms. B., our Therapist, and she remembered you as a valued customer. She understood very clearly your mentioned requests, for stronger massage, since she speaks English. But she reached her maximum strength, which was unfortunately not strong enough for your wellbeing.
We do not have male therapists who might have been more suitable in your case.
Further I can understand that after (or already during) the 120 min continuous massage a therapist's strength will decline... - May be our fault. We should have proposed a change in therapists after the first treatment was completed, specially for guest who like extra strong massages.

As for the lack of attention to the head, if you prefer to focus on special areas please communicate with our therapists since they all speak English in order for you to enjoy better your treatment.

We are committed to our service and excellence and hope we are able to serve our guests to their expected level.

Best regards
Philipp

There are newer reviews for Paradiso Spa

Reviewed August 16, 2012

After a crazy and hot week visiting Angkor and some provinces, I booked a spa package and don't regret it. Having had massages before I can definitely rate this one as the best yet, I just came out feeling like a new woman ... 10 years younger!

1  Thank Ada S
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I booked the spa package at the same time as my hotel reservation as I read on TripAdviser that the spa is very good but tends to be fully booked. The spa experience ranks amongst the best I have ever experienced. It is a little more pricier than other establishments outside but well worth the price. I had massage and foot reflexology which was both very good but what completes the whole spa experience is the rest of the software - the ambience of the room, the well trained therapist and the friendly manners of all the staff.
Only gripe I have is that I would have preferred not to have get up and change room after my foot reflexology. I was already half into la la land after my half an hour foot massage and found it very hard to fall asleep again during my body massage.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

had a great time at the villa paradiso went there twice and on the day we were leaving the manager insisted we come back and use the pool if we wanted even though our treatments were over.
The treatments were really nice we had a body scrub and facial mask and the service and quality was most definitely top notch.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Came here after reading the reviews on tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. The staff were so lovely! The massage I had (aromatherapy) was one of the best I have had in Cambodia, my friend also said that his Khmer massage was also fantastic.

It obviously more expensive than a massage parlor on the street, but well worth it, if you want to treat yourself.

Great atmosphere, great staff and very relaxing!