“Would go again”

Lucky Pho
Ranked #230 of 1,475 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Pho was very good. When I went, it was filled with both westerners and vietnamese. Definitely better than the local chain pho place. Very affordable. Get there early. I had the last bowl of pho and it was 8pm.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I tried twice, really amazing taste. I suppose it would be the best Pho & Vietnam coffee around there! Not expensive at all. Just near by fcc, opposite to Veal Preah Man, next to Warung Bali. Wanna try again!

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here fairly regularly whenever I'm in the country, for several years now.

The broth is light and delicious, large serving sizes, loaded with lots of meat. A decent-sized plate of veggies comes with the pho, all for only $2.50. You get about a dozen different varieties to choose from, and service is brisk but friendly.

The mango milk shakes are also great, thick & creamy just the way I like them.

Where else can you get a great meal with table service for under $5?

Most definitely recommended if you're a fan of good pho.

2  Thank Andrew_Alin
Reviewed December 3, 2013

A small outlet with limited space both indoor and outdoor. Cheap and delicious pho (USD3.50) and I always finish the very savory soup. The side platter of ingredients (consist of beansprout, lime leave, onion, lime and cut red chilli) added very distinctive flavors to the soup. A must-have for me in Phnom Penh!!!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We come here when we want a pho fix in Phnom Penh. There are better pho in the world but for Phnom Penh this is your best bet. Prices are reasonable.