“Pho in Phnom Pehn”

Lucky Pho
Ranked #229 of 1,478 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I love Pho and order it often. The Pho I had at Lucky Pho was excellent. Great ambience, great service, excellent prices and the most important excellent food. We had walked the city for some time looking for something yummy. Although there are many places to eat often menus focus on western options here it is authentic. We were treated with a wonderful smile and great service. Although not full when we arrived Lucky Pho filled quickly but service is quick. Give this place a try and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank schumanpownalls

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I never failed to go to this restaurant every time I traveled to Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Beef Pho is really great, and the Fried Noodle too. Have tried almost all in the Menu including the drinks, it's really yummyyyyy.....

5  Thank HENRICH11
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I came here for dinner after a happy hour session in the FCC (it's just round the corner).

All the tables were taken, but I was ok with sharing one with the owner's mother who was drying up some bowls.

I knew as the big plate of various condiments was put in front of me that this would be good. And when the pho arrived it didn't disappoint. I ordered the mixed beef pho so had various cuts of meat; all were good. The broth itself was just what I needed.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The one downside about travelling (at least for us) is the necessity to eat out every night. Which made finding Lucky Pho a real treat. We felt like some good, honest home-style cooking and the chicken pho served up here is that and more. Chock full of chicken bits, fresh herbs and vegetables and a stock to die for. And at US$2.50, it is very good value, we both stuggled to finish our bowls

1  Thank Blair F
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ordered the beef pho - it came out very quickly & the side plate of condiments, (herbs, sprouts, chilli - was stacked!). Also, the soup was chock-a-block full of noodles & lots of beef. No skimping here. The staff were very attentive & all spoke English very well. Highly recommended. Oh, and they do fresh coconut in the shell - that coconut water is lush! Not to mention full of electrolytes. Worth a visit if you love a great pho.

1  Thank Yooms