“Cheap - but not value for money!”
Review of Dragon House - CLOSED

Dragon House
Cuisines: American, Asian, Cambodian, Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Come join us for a savory meal, just off the riverside in Phom Penh. We have many returning customers, who enjoy our wonderful menu, and great hospitality. Drop by, grab a table, and let us show you why we think you will return to join us again. Our multi-page menu offers refinement and finesse of Eurofood, Asian, Italian, and Western delights. Over the years we are very proud of our ability to satisfy the palate of many a customer. Eat on our outside patio, or come on in, and watch while we mix up your favourite cocktail. We are located on St130, directly beside Mekong Blue Women's Center.Feel free to call ahead for take-out.Looking forward to meeting with you
Reviewed January 13, 2012

The Dragon House is cheap, but not that much cheaper than other places which have a much better location on the riverside. This place gives tiny servings, the smallest portions of all our time in Phnom Penh. The waitress is a bit dizzy and kept getting our order wrong, and despite being the only customers we still had to wait almost an hour for simple sandwiches - will not be going back!

3  Thank Priyanka R

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I hadn't planned to eat at the Dragon House on every day during my recent visit to Phnom Penh, but after one visit I was hooked. The range of food (Western, Khmer, Thai) was terrific, and the portions are generous (many of their "Starters" are large enough as a meal). Have I mentioned prices yet? Excellent value! I want to end my review by mentioning the wonderful service and personality of their lead waitress, Sophoan. Truly one of the loveliest people I have met on my travels. I will miss Dragon House and the staff; can't wait to get back there again.

1  Thank The_Made_Guy
Reviewed December 8, 2011

We visited the Dragon house 5 times when in Phnom Penh. We travelled round Cambodia and every time we came back to the capital we had to go back to Dragon house as the food was extremely tasty (and cheap). The cocktails were amamzing, strong and also cheap. Cheaper than most places even when others were having happy hour.
The staff were the friendliest and kindest people, especially when they knew we were on our honeymoon.
I would highly recommend this restraurant and the review about portions not being big enough is not true, We all tried many things on the menu and each time there was more than enough food.

2  Thank Bonner72
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Good food. Excellent value. The best thing to me though is the ultra-friendly staff. I eat there whenever I'm in Phnom Penh and I've always liked the place.

4  Thank Silverlight7
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I must tell you that you were very unlucky when you visited Dragonhouse, becuse i have been a customer severel times in juli 2011 and is back now. I have got exellent services and tasty food, so for me i always will be back at Dragonhouse when i come to Phnom Penh. Dragonhouse have all kinds of food that probebly siutes every people were ever they come from... Warmth thx to the people that works and made my stay so good when i was there as costumer.

hugs Richard (Sweden)