I stayed at Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel for 2 nights during my short stay in Phnom Penh.
It is located conveniently to the attractions, the riverfront, the shopping areas. I hardly used a Tuktuk as I could walk everywhere.
I was very impressed with the interior design of the room. It is very comfortable and aesthetically pleasing. However, the room I was checked into on the first night took a while to cool down due to the room configuration and the summer heat even though the air-con is decently cooling. I did not have a good night sleep because it was too warm that night.
When the Manager Channa learned about my situation on the first night, she was very kind to move me to another room. The second room was much cooler and equally if not more comfortable.
The staff in the hotel were very friendly and very helpful. They were also very attentive and makes sure that each and every guest is attended to promptly. Bunsong from FnB was a pleasant young man who made the effort to find out how the guest's stay experience was. It was a pleasure talking to him during breakfast and getting recommendations on where to go and what to eat. He is passionate about his work and it shows from the way he deals with guests.
Channa the Manager is exceptional with her customer service and efficiency. She is also open to feedback and is eager to know how they can improve the stay experience of the guest.
I sincerely enjoyed staying at the Frangipani Fine Arts and will definitely go back again.
Thank you Thank you and Thank you Frangipani Team for making my stay so wonderful.
Some minor feedbacks I have
- Mosquitoes at the breakfast area
- Hair dryer plug is different from the bathroom wall socket.
- Had a knock on my door on the first morning at 8:30am from housekeeping to clean my room.
(Put your DND sign out if you want to avoid it.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Phnom Penh, Pearl of Asia in 1920s and the Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel, the boutique hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh. Ideally situated at the heart of Phnom Penh City and just few minute walk from the riverfront, along Sisovath Quay and the banks of the Tonle Sap, Mekong and Bassac rivers, this leading Phnom Penh boutique hotel is within easy reach of tourist attractions and Phnom Penh landmarks like Royal University of Fine Arts, the National Artefacts Museum, the resplendent Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda and the quaint streets dotted with charming cafe, designer shops, and art galleries of Phnom Penh. This charming accommodation has a long been a favorite in Phnom Penh for both business and leisure travelers and also makes an ideal base for sight-seeing tours of Wat Phnom, Independent Monument, Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, Russian Market, dazzling sunset boat cruises along the Mekong River and other touristic and lively areas. All well decorated and comfortable guest rooms with their large spaces and furniture as well as standard amenities at the Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel would give you a comfort and feel of home away from the home. The Room is well equipped with modern amenities and you can choose from 3 different categories of rooms – twin junior suite room, double junior suite room and double suite room. The Fine Arts Restaurant on the ground floor offer fine Royal Khmer and French cuisines and offer a large selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings and HostelWorld so you can book your Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.