We had high expectations from this hotel going by the reviews and it easily met/exceeded our expectations
- Nice location. Walking distance to the Palace, River Front and the National Museum
- Big spacious rooms. Rooms and entire property is very very nicely done up. Huge bath tub in a big bathroom!
- Great staff. Everyone was always smiling and welcoming. We reached much ahead of the check-in time but were given a room without an issue.
- Nice Breakfast and a very cozy restaurant. We used room service as well which was very prompt and nice
Actually its very difficult to find faults with this property. I have still tried!
-They do not have a lift, so if you are on third floor(like we were) and do not like climbing stairs, it could be an issue. Although we did not mind it, even though we were with our 8 months old daughter.
-Its a smallish property. Although rooms are big but otherwise property is smallish
GO FOR IT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Phnom Penh, Pearl of Asia in 1920s and the Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel, the boutique hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh. Ideally situated at the heart of Phnom Penh City and just few minute walk from the riverfront, along Sisovath Quay and the banks of the Tonle Sap, Mekong and Bassac rivers, this leading Phnom Penh boutique hotel is within easy reach of tourist attractions and Phnom Penh landmarks like Royal University of Fine Arts, the National Artefacts Museum, the resplendent Royal Palace, the Silver Pagoda and the quaint streets dotted with charming cafe, designer shops, and art galleries of Phnom Penh. This charming accommodation has a long been a favorite in Phnom Penh for both business and leisure travelers and also makes an ideal base for sight-seeing tours of Wat Phnom, Independent Monument, Toul Sleng Genocide Museum, Russian Market, dazzling sunset boat cruises along the Mekong River and other touristic and lively areas. All well decorated and comfortable guest rooms with their large spaces and furniture as well as standard amenities at the Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel would give you a comfort and feel of home away from the home. The Room is well equipped with modern amenities and you can choose from 3 different categories of rooms – twin junior suite room, double junior suite room and double suite room. The Fine Arts Restaurant on the ground floor offer fine Royal Khmer and French cuisines and offer a large selection of wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Frangipani Fine Arts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.