“Pizza with a Purpose & great taste!”

Divine Pizza and Ribs
Ranked #293 of 1,467 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pizza & Ribs restaurant -please call 30 minutes before closing for delivery orders to make it in time
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were at the Russian market and were looking for a good tasty pizza. I pulled up FourSquare and it pointed me towards Divine BEST DECISION! We spoke with the lovely owner, and she explained the history & purpose of the restaurant.

We each had a personal pizza, fresh chips & onions rings. Everything was really tasty. The pizza had a good amount of cheese on it, and the crust & ingredents were spot on! HUGE order of chips & onion rings too. Also had 6 beers & 1 soda, total bill $29. We gave $35 and said no change, as the money was going to a good cause.

They came back confused about the tip, and asked ALL. It wasn't even 20%, so we are use to that.

MUST try if you are nearby.

2moxie, Manager at Divine Pizza and Ribs, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you for your visit it was great to meet you and glad that you enjoyed your meal.

There are newer reviews for Divine Pizza and Ribs

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice Pizza! Nice Ribs! Nice salad! I really enjoy to come here with my friends. I never fall down my friends comment, but I'll give just "good" because sometimes it has long wait time n divine doesn't have pasta or spagetti! , But I really recomend BBQ Pizza!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I were craving pizza and live in the same neighborhood as Divine Pizza, so ordered delivery. We hadn't eaten there before, so didn't know what to expect. The man on the phone was really nice, and the delivery was incredibly prompt. No delivery fee either. Their food is well-priced; cheap considering you're getting everything in-house homemade and delicious! We got two personal pan pizzas and an order of onion rings. The pizza was great; tasted just like American pizza we'd order back home. (Husband got supreme and I got greek. Both were great.) And the onion rings... YUM! So good! The breading is amazing. We were really full. I'd like to order more off their menu, but can't see myself staying from such a perfect combination.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Following the reviews on Trip Advisor we went out of our way to have a pizza here. Whist the food was OK, it certainly wasn't anything special. It is located in a side street and seems more set up as a take-away business than as a restaurant.. The staff were pleasant enough.

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

The staff here are so friendly. I tried their pizza and their ribs and both were very good! And the bathroom was the cleanest i had ever seen a bathroom in the whole of south east asia! Well worth the visit!