“Meh....”

Ranked #95 of 1,490 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Recently upgraded set up, the deli restaurant is welcoming is guests in a friendly atmosphere, the french chef,Pierre, is changing the menu every week, depending on the market availability, and the french maitre d'hotel,Gwenael, is taking care personnally of each guest to make your stay very special. Welcome in the new fine dining bistrot of Phnom-penh...
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Ordered a Club Sandwich ($4) and fries ($1.50) and they were edible but not tasty. Smallest portion of fries I have ever seen and a tiny sandwich compared to other places in town. I was still hungry after I finished it. Hoping it was a one off thing. Don't know if I will return as I can eat well here with $5.50. If I ever do, and get the same, I'll take a photo of how small the portions are there.

1  Thank Hobogal
thedeli-restaurant, Owner at The Deli Bistro Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear customer,

We are really sorry to hear that you were disapointed after your lunch.
We are doing our best to satisfy all of our customers, but accidents happens, and for this we apologize. I'm a chef myself and i'm in kitchen everyday at lunch time trying to serve fresh and good food.
We just upgrade the size of our toast bread, so the sandwich should be bigger next time, and i will check the size of our french fries portions.
I sincerely hope you will be back and taste it again, don't hesitate to ask for me so i can apologize in person and make sure you have a great lunch this time.
My name is Pierre, i'm the chef and the owner.
Regards.
the deli team.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This is a decent place to eat if you are in the area, but I would never make a special trip to go here. The food is pretty good but no better than many other places, although I do like their scrambled eggs better than most. Pretty good European style pizza, slightly over priced soft drinks.

1  Thank WalterM377

Thank you for your feedback, we are working hard everyday to make our customers happy.
Hope you will give it another try.
Regards,
the deli team.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Nicely surprised by the quality of these pizzas, especially the crispy bread crust and the delicious stuffing. The pizzas are baked in a stone oven and are simply delicious. But nothing much from appetizers, oregano seasoning, peanuts, etc... The pizzas are simply making good for everything! Friendly service but the lady stands alone in her small restaurant!

1  Thank jdezeure
Reviewed May 5, 2012

This little restaurant is run by French ownwers, and you can tell!!! I believe the chef is even one of the owners, he was very visible and the entire team did whatever they could to accommodate our special requests. We were there as part of an adventure race so we had some odd food requests. Food and service were great. The setting is very casual but still suitable for low key business outings. Would score this 9 out of 10. Worth the support for sure.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

Good breakfast, very pleasant for lunch, weekly special, excellent bakery.

2  Thank frederic B