“Fantastic service”

Mango Cambodia
Ranked #10 of 132 Tours in Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: MANGO CAMBODIA is a small but perfectly formed independent tour company based in the heart of “the hidden pearl of Asia”, Phnom Penh. Our team of discerning westerners and inspired locals has designed a range of Boutique Holidays, one-day Tours and “Detours” to enable our clients to explore the very best of the captivating Kingdom of Cambodia.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Contacted Bruce for some advice on tours in Phnom Penh and Siem reap with little notice. He and the team came up with a fantastic itinerary based on organised activities and free time over 9 days. Our guide Kimthet and driver Sok Kim in Siem Reap were fantastic. Dean in the siem Reap office was so friendly. kimthet was so knowledgable and proud of Cambodia. He is an excellent photographer and knew all the best quieter locations for shots. We enjoyed their company at Lunch on Kulen mountain. Floating village at Kampong Pleuk was great.
I had mentioned to Bruce that this trip was for special anniversary and so the itinerary included a water blessing, beautiful dinner at Destination dining and shinta mani had lotus petals on our bed when we arrived.
In Phnom Penh, our excellent guides Mr Sinh and Mr Sophea were very knowledgable. All the staff went above and beyond when additional requests were made. Thanks to mango for making our visit to Cambodia so memorable

1  Thank SharronC489
There are newer reviews for Mango Cambodia

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Our second trip with Mango this time in Vietnam rather than Cambodia. squeezed in a week in hanoi, sapa, HCM and Mekong Delta with 2 energetic 12 and 14 year old boys. As always they were happy to provide an itinerary which incorporated all our requirements. Lots of walking cycling and off the beaten track. I am very particular but they were happy to ensure all our requirements were met.
I think our email conversations were up to 80 exchanges.

Highlights - walking in Sapa and cycling away from the crowds
Cycling in Mekong delta away from crowds
chu chi tunnels and hanoi Hilton prison.

Boys said a definite no to 'water puppets' In hanoi. (Unless you are a girl - who likes ballet.....!)

Thanks again mango for a unique holiday.
Look forward to hearing about Burma...

1  Thank Sailandski66
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was looking for tours around Phnom Penh when I discovered Mango Cambodia. After a few initial inquiries I handed my whole tour arrangements over to them. My husband and I spent a wonderful 38 days in Cambodia in June/July. Mango's arrangements were fantastic, we had great accommodation, exceptional guides, and comfortable transport with great drivers.
I used Mango's "Pickage Menu" and "Day tour" menus to select places I wanted to see and Mango did the rest. Arrangements were so easy to make via email, with responses coming back quickly. As we were meeting up with friends during our trip we had already had some commitments in place which Mango was able to work around so we could make the best of our time.

Our route is probably not one usually taken but was great. We started in Siem Reap with a day tour to Phnom Kulen, taking in the waterfall as well as the river of 1000 lingas. This was a great introduction to Cambodia as our guide was so knowledgeable and gave us such an appreciation for the country and its people.
We then traveled to Battambang, Pailin, Phnom Penh, Kep, Kampot, Sihanoukville, Koh Kong, returned to Seim Reap for a week with our friends, on to Phnom Penh for a week, then to Kratie to end our trip seeing the Irrawaddy dolphins and then staying on Koh Trong Island before returning to Phnom Penh for our flight home. In each town we visited Mango organised local guides to take us on tours of the local area. Many of the tours are included in Mango's "Day Tours" but we also went to many other places which our guides suggested to us. Taking in local markets where we got to try many foods that a lot of tourists would miss out on, or visiting little parks that come alive at night when families bring their children out to play on swings while street vendors set up many different food stands. As we did travel quite a distance by car, our guides were excellent in breaking up the trips with stops along the way, maybe to try a local specialty like sticky rice or tarantula, or to take a side trip to a floating village.

Bruce, Sophea and the rest of Mango's staff were so friendly and easy to deal with. I would recommend their tours to anyone travelling to Cambodia. I certainly found that they went "The Extra Mile" to make sure our trip went smoothly and we enjoyed our stay.

1  Thank Corinne C
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were travelling with our 3 teenaged sons and really enjoyed our 4 day trip organised by Mango Cambodia. Right from the start Bruce and Sophea were very helpful on e-mail and came up with some great advice. The hotels they chose were just what we were looking for and all the internal arrangements went very smoothly. The guides were very interesting and understandable and we learnt a lot in our short time in the country. One of the highlights for us was the Phare traditional Cambodian circus that Bruce recommended in Siem Reap - a great extra surprise after a day at Angkor Wat.Highly recommended

1  Thank Mike N
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I learned of Mango Cambodia from my mother who traveled to Cambodia and Laos using them about a year ago. She had only glowing things to say about the company. So with this in mind, I emailed Bruce to plan a trip to Cambodia and Laos. Starting with the very first email, he did a phenomenal job. He was responsive, thorough, and really listened to everything we requested. The hotels Mango Cambodia selected were incredibly nice (The Pavilion in Phnom Penh, Siddartha in Siem Reap, and Maison Dalabua in Luang Prabang).

Every tour guide we had was knowledgable, reliable, and flexible. Every driver was excellent as well. Highlights included the city tour in Phnom Penh, the countryside with Sophea, and the Frizz cooking class. In Luang Prabang, we loved the elephant day, including lunch on a boat!

My friend and I both highly recommend Mango Cambodia! From planning the itinerary to being picked up at the airport to sightseeing, every single step went smoothly. We had a blast and we wouldn't have gotten the same experience without Bruce and the tour guides at Mango Cambodia.

1  Thank Rachel N