Review Highlights
What a relax!!!

Good services with suitable price and massage expert in it. Nice location and comfortable... read more

Reviewed May 19, 2017
chhoungsreng
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
feel real massage

there have environment so nice more than expectation and feel relaxation with good massage.pretty... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2017
January N

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Phnom Penh
from $86.00
from $28.00
from $19.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2014

Great experience for really relaxing after a busy working day. Then even have real therapist who can help you if you have back pain. Take a two hours massage you will not be disappointed. Individual Massage rooms are very quiet ans clean and the staff is very kind and professional. Will definitely good back.
Bernard

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank mabe0304
kenospa, Propriétaire at O'Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Dear Mr Bernard M,
Thank you very much for your feed-back. We are glad to hear that you appreciated the therapeutic massage that was provided by our qualified physiotherapist. Don't hesitate to also try our large panel of relaxing massage that are designed for the comfort of our guests. Scrubs and facials are wonderful as well. We pay always great attention to the cleaness, hygiene and atmosphere of our spa and are happy that your comment highlighted this important aspect.
We hope seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Recommended by a friend. I usually prefer the Seeing Hands but this place was such great service and welcoming. They have Thai, Relaxing and different scrubs.. it is all done with the greatest of care and skill. If you want a few hours away from "all"... enter their harbor of relaxation. You cross over a little bridge of beautiful fish and from then on are treated to a world of relaxation. The Vietnamese owners are very well spoken, easy to get recommends from and this is their business. So they care. enjoy...

Date of experience: June 2014

Dear Holyrebel,
Thank you very muchfor taking the time to leave this comment. The opinion of our clients is very important to us. After more than 8 years, we still keep the trust of many of our guests and this is a big reward for us. The spa is located outside the touristic area which makes it a bit more difficult to access but we believe that a quiet atmosphere is extremely important to enjoy and to totally relax. We are therefore happy to know that you decided to explore another place and discovered o’spa. We are also glad to hear that you appreciated the service provided as well as the advices and the decoration of our spa. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have visited this spa following my friend's recommend.The owner is funny and helpful to recommend you what is best for your healthy massage.Should come back again next time visiting.

Date of experience: May 2014

Dear Aussiegirl,
Thank you very much for your comment. We are very glad that you appreciated the services of our spa. We look forward having the chance to welcome you again very soon in our spa.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have visited this spa in last visiting phnompenh since my friend said O'Spa is a good place for relaxing with good massage.I used their service,no complain.and i introduced my hotel's guests come to visit O'spa for a massage package,and because they don't know how to speak khmer language,so the owner helped me to drive to pick up my guests at their hotel,and they're definitely happy with O' spa for 2 hours relaxing with his wife.I had good report from them,so i would like to give a good comment here so that everyone could know.if you guys are considering which spa should come,better pick this one.

Date of experience: May 2014

Dear LienAn Hotel,
Thank you very much for your nice feed-back. We are very happy that you appreciated our services. We will always welcome you and your hotel guests. Please let us know in advance so we can help to arrange the transport if your guest face any difficulty to find our place. We look forwoard serving you again very soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

I was born in Phnom Penh. And I am a spa lover. My husband and u are going to spa for massage maybe 3 to 4 times a month. We trying many spa to get all different experience. When I first time try the massage at O spa. My first step enter the door I was so surprised and impression of how beautiful and peaceful place. It is hard to find such a spa like this in the heart of the city of Phnom Penh. The decoration is very standard. I love how the keep a lot of green and water around. It make you feel so much cool and peace. My husband and I love our massage there. They did very professional. Even now we live in other country but when ever we visit Phnom Penh. O spa is our only choice. And I am highly recommend O spa to any massage lovers.

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank xiebao123

Dear Xiebao,
Thank you very much for your nice comment. It is really appreciated coming from a real spa lover. We hope that you will have soon an opportunity to come back in Cambodia and to let us service you with all our heart