“No professional massage”
Review of O'Spa

O'Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: O’spa has qualified male and female therapists who will take you on a journey to rediscover your body in this relaxing and very cozy spa. In addition to essential oils and cream massages, o’spa offers a large choice of facial and body treatments (scrubs, masks, etc.), hot stone massage, warm oil massage, four hands massage, cream massage, hot candle massage, hot herbal compress massage, balinese and thai massage, foot massage, and much more...
Germany
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“No professional massage”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

After Reading all the good reviews on TA, my husband and I went to O Spa during our stay in PP. Nice environment but our two terapists were not well trained at all. The Treatment is not on a spa level. You find better ones in any normal massage place in SEA. And one advice: don't take a shower before your massage otherwise you are covered with your wet towel during the whole treatment! Nice environement but no professional massage at all.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Frangipani_61

Paris
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa, Tranquil, Professional, Peaceful atmosphere”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is a great, high quality spa in a beautiful environment. The staff is very courteous, professional and friendly. With the large number of "spas" around the city, this is a real one you can trust. I recommend it to everyone.

Lots of treatments available. I spent almost 2 hours there, I wish I had stayed the whole day!

Visited December 2012
Phnom Penh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, great massage!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I followed the comments on Tripadvisor and was not deceived! This spa is all about aquatic environment with a cozy decoration. Nothing "bling-bling", just nice, clean and relaxing. I had a 3 hours package that was incredible. All the stress of the day disapperad and I felt like I just returned from vacations. The staff is very friendly. Like everywhere, do not expect long discussions in English with the therapists. But the manager can guide you in your choice as the menu is very large. Will certainly come back now that I found this place. Thanks to Tripadvisor!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lucien V
phnom penh
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“great one”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

i highly recommend this place , very friendly and calm ,great massage , i go there nearly every week since i live here :)

Visited January 2012
3 Thank piethPhnomPenh
Tweed Heads, Australia
“We had a very relaxing time, but not "Klang" enough!”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

We decided on O' Spa, because 1 review mentioned "great for massage lovers". My husband had an 1-hour facial & 90 Min Balinese Massage and I decided on a 30 min Body Scrub and also a 90 min Balinese. We went to the Spa a day before to book our appointment and I told them I really like a "Klang" (=strong) massage. He recommended the Balinese Massage and told me that if I wanted I could have a massage from a male, because I liked it strong. No problem for me, so back we were the next day. The environment is really nice (we are used to $5-$8 massages places) and beautiful. My Body Scrub was nice and they have a shower in the same room, so a quick shower and ready for a massage. The technique was really good, he really hit some good spots, but to say it was a strong massage, sorry not at all. This is what I specifically requested. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it, but if you are a "massage lover, who likes strong massages" this is not the place to be, just so you know. My husband's facial was fantastic, his face felt great. His massage (also requested a strong one) was the same as mine, good technique but too gentle. The manager asked me if I liked it and I did tell him that although it was nice, but was not what I requested. "O, thank you" was his only reply. We walked out paying $92 and did enjoy the "experience", but to say we would come back, no. We were already looking forward to our massage in Sihanoukville for $7, really strong, but also hitting the right spots (Oil massage). I will be reviewing that one too.

Visited May 2011