“Great Steak”

T-bone Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Ideally situated, the restaurant takes place in the BBK1 area corner 360 and Monivong Boulevard.Available for privatization both day and evening, the T-BONE Steakhouse is a large restaurant divided into two areas.On the ground floor, a warm decor in two colours, a wooden floor and a soft lightening deliver pleasant atmosphere.Upstairs, the guests have the choice between table and private area, in the large dining room.T-BONE Steakhouse take the greatest care and attention in preparing all our dishes and side products, which means you will always find the most flavourful Steak inPhnom Penh.Our restaurant’s name reflects the quality of the meat that is served. Not only doesT-BONE Steakhouse ensure incredible taste and tenderness, it surpasses any expectations.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Steak”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The service is great and the food is excellent. this is the 3rd time I've been here and I haven't been disappointed yet.

The only criticism I could make is that they often slightly undercook, for me it wasn't really a problem, but my wife likes here steak well done and it wasn't quite there yet, so if your fussy on how you like your steak done maybe ask for it cooked a little longer, other than that couldn't fault them.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank dvspcs

Paris, France
“SO DELICIOUS”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We were really glad to know the TBONE Steakhouse. The staff is very friendly, polite and helpful. Here we say hello. The service was impeccable throughout the dinner. The steaks are delicious, accompanied by refined sauces and fresh vegetables. Starters are unique and simple at the same time. Desserts are a real treat for food lovers. I took the panna cotta and it was excellent. Nice location, very easy to find, western atmosphere and niceful. We've already planned to come back !

• Visited July 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Nice steak cooked perfectly”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Juicy steak and cooked to perfection. I chose baked potato for a side and some nice green beans. Also had a tomato stuffed with herbs. All very good and filling. A little pricey but imported meats usually are here. Sometimes you just gotta get your "meat on". This is where I'll go to do that.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hobogal
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Oops”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Went out looking for a steak in Phnom Penh- read reviews on TA naturally, and without great enthusiasm headed for New York Steakhouse on 63rd. Thanks to road work they had a 3 week closing so we ened up here. Downstairs is for smoking, and we headed up the steep steps. The decor of TBSH is very familiar to anyone who has been to a mid-level steakhouse in the USA. Tasteful, reasonably private, lots of deep reds and velvet. The menu is another story- a strange sort of math system illustrated with garish photos coupling various cuts with various sauces and sides- something you might see in a kids' restaurant or in an Ordering for Dummies book. I expected to pay close to Western prices since much of the beef is imported, but the were still a shock. $24 for a US steak? $18 for one from AU? The fact that an Ankor beer is $3 gives you an idea of the mark-up. We settled on the Khmer sourced tenderloin at $12. It was cooked to our specifications- one medium and one medium rare, and the sauces were rich and flavorful. The vegetables were not exactly plentiful, but they were nicely cooked, retaining a crisp and seasoned well. For $9.50 a carafe of the house Cabernet was pretty average tasting. The staff were attentive and professional. I happened to use the wifi and it was slow but serviceable. The steak itself was quite good and tender. I was glad I did not pay the extra $10 for the US version. Overall, I felt we could have been anywhere and the experience was, well, forgettable. On the other hand we set out for a decent steak and we got two of them. If you have plenty of cash and a serviceable steak is your goal, T-bone is a reasonable choice. They certainly do have plenty of room for large groups.

• Visited May 2013
Siem Reap, Cambodia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Worst Steak I've Ever Had”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

After having to eat rice for weeks on end, me and my boyfriend were looking forward to eat some good meat. Unfortunately though, it didn't turn out that way. Dreadful place. Way overpriced. Very poor quality food. We'd been waiting for ages and when the food finally arrived, we were absolutely disgusted by the taste of the steak. The steak was essentially pure gristle. The staff was slow and very unhelpful. There was no atmosphere at all. Extremely disappointing, especially since the food was NOT cheap.
All and all a dreadful experience.

• Visited April 2013