Stayed 2 nights in this hotel, it's located above an old market place in Phnom Penh. A good form of exercise to walk up the spiral slope that links to the hotel lobby.
You can find a gym centre, massage parlour, KTV centre and restaurant inside the building. No issue coming back late in the morning like 2-3am after partying. No concern on the security level. Front desk staffs might seem a bit confused at times but friendly and helpful. No issue to ask them to get a taxi for you.
It was a decent place to bunk in and considering the reasonable price for a hotel in Phnom Penh. Nothing to complain about unless you have extra spare cash to opt for hotels like Intercontinental, Naga World etc.
- A safe and decent place for business and leisure purposes.
- Affordable price
- Chill and quiet location when night falls. Bearable noise levels from 6am - 5pm.
- I will stay here again the next time
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orussey Hotel locates in the center of the city, just 5 minutes away walking distance to central market and shopping center. We offer 04 room categories standard, deluxe, junior suite and executive room with comfortable, cleanliness and reasonable room rate, nice and friendly staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orussey Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.