“CLOSED - long since”

Add it.
Memphis Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed February 7, 2017

I found Memphis (a LONG way out of downtown, almost outside Mao Tse Tung Boulevarde, which is pretty much the Edge of Civilization in Phnom Penh) on my first visit here in late 2014, but by the time I came back again a couple of months later it had closed.

So, yes, CLOSED for well over two years now.

It's amazing how listings on TripAdvisor never seem to get updated: there seem to be no incentives for owners or reviewers to do so. And it's a big problem in a town like this, with such a high rate of turnover of businesses.

Reviewed July 1, 2015

This was a great venue for live music but sadly, it has closed. The new place is different but nice I have heard.memphis was one of my favorite new year eve spots, and the owners worked hard to make a go of it. I wish them best of luck

Reviewed January 18, 2014

More than disaponted! I was used going to Memphis Pub several times. At least until me and my friends were kicked out! The reason for that was I didn't order any drink. The owner came to me and said in an impolite tone: "That's not a free concert. You order something or otherwise you have to leave!"
I told her." But you must have known me. I'm almost each weekend here and spend lots of money for drinks. Only today I don't feel like..." A rude answer followed: "Sorry,then you have to leave this place now! That's our policy!!!"

Conclusion: Avoid this place! The staff is very arrogant and unfriendly, especially the owner. Drinks are weak and expensive according to Phnom Penh' standard. There are much better places to visit in PP on weekend.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Excellent music, great ambiance, that is a place where to have live music and great and affordable drinks.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Too bad that such place of good music in Phnom Penh goes along with expensive uninspired drinks and very arrogant staff.

1  Thank Pau L