“Decent, but didn't really like the music”
Review of Memphis Pub - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Memphis Pub
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Not a bad place, but the music was rather bland. All cover music, nothing particularly exciting. A bit $ for Phnom Penh.

1  Thank davidjansen333

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Great bar, great service, great quality of drinks, very reasonable and cracking live music!

This bar is a nice change from the usual humdrum of djs and CDs! The band I understand are regulars and are very good!

Definitely take this place in!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

A good place to enjoy live music, a lot of expat people there!
The group really play the old rock tube. A good place for a different evening in Cambodia

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

After eating a big meal we decided to head for memphis, I had never been, I had heard good things but upon arrival I was too full to order a drink, after a few songs from the really good Khmer band (playing western songs and yes the lyrics are hilarious) my wife and I decided to take a walk and come back to see if we could move some food around and have a few drinks, when we got back the band were having a break and we were still really full and still couldn't face a beer. We were asked to leave, never mind the fact that we were with a large group of people who were all spending money, this is the first time this has happend me in Phnom Penh (I live here) and I would imagine it will be the last as we will never go back there again, cans of beer cost $2 usually 50-75 cent anywhere else, coctails $4 usually $1.50-$2 anywhere else (the price didn't matter but I am glad now I didn't buy anything).What a shame! I would not recommend this venue at all.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

The best part is the band and some of the guest band members.
Cool place looks like nothing for the outside but in side is all the fun.
Im going there tonight too.

2  Thank AeroCambodia