“So worth it”

Bodia Spa Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Bodia SPA is a (well known now) chain of SPA in Cambodia. It's SPA in Phnom-Penh is the 3rd branch. The SPA has been design by Lisa Ros (Asma Architect), well known architect based in Siem Reap. Rotin furnitures are made by EM RIEM, a famous cambodian artist based in Phnom-Penh.Therapists are trained on a daily basis by "Sreye Tom". She has more than 15 years of massage training experience in Cambodia and abroad
Reviewed May 7, 2014

It was an amazing experience, I went with my Hubby for a 3 hour spa. As a guy, he usually does not like to go for treatments or massages. But I convinced him and he was utterly happy at the end of the experience. Though the only draw back was that there was some construction that was happening next door so the knocking got a little annoying, but I still managed to doze off to sleep during the treatments. We did a scrub, facial and massage. The price range was so worth it. Th products used were organic and fresh. A must go when in Phnom Penh.

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Dear customer,

warmest greetings from Bodia Spa

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us. We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can. Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,

Bodia spa team

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

I could not believe my eyes when I saw just how many massage parlours there were in this city, all advertising $4 massages. I decided to ignore these and booked into Bodia for a truly Magnificat experience! I stumbled across it after seeing the shop across the way and had one of the best relaxing few hours of my holiday or even life so far. The welcome, with lemongrass water, cooking towel and foot wash to the actual setting and massage to the relaxed finish and ginger tea. They know what they are doing to make you feel special. I would highly recommend spending a bit more money and seeing the difference from the cheap cheap stores on the river front.

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear guest,

warmest greetings from Bodia Spa Phnom penh!

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words, and for the positive feedback on your time spent at Bodia Spa particularly with regard to our team and your interactions with them, which I’ll be sure to pass on.

I am really pleased you were able to relax and enjoy everything Bodia SPA has to offer with our ‘’Always Included’’ rates. Our goal is for you to not have a care in the world from the moment you arrive on our tiny piece of paradise.

On behalf of the Bodia Spa team, it was an absolute to receive you and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

bodia spa team

Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Amazing atmosphere when we arrived, very serene. Before our massage, or feet were washed in a flower petal and water bath. That was so welcoming. We came as a walk in, no appointment. I had the four hands full body, and my girlfriend had an herbal press massage. 60 min each total $85. Amazing massage, service, and a clean peaceful facility. The even have a spa store where you can buy some of their products. You can get a cheap massage in Cambodia for $6 but sometimes you get what you pay for. And compared to Nyc $85 for both of us three masseuse 60 min is a steal. Big fan!

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Dear Shwiss,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

Thank you very much for your such a glowing review !

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and I will pass along your kind words to all of our team !

I am looking forward to welcome you once again in our cambodian cocoon!

Yours sincerely,

Bodia Spa team

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Really enjoyed the full body massage at bodia. The service is really good and the people are lovely. The best you can get in Phnom Penh.

1  Thank mango s
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

On behalf of all of the staff thank you very much for your review.

We are immensely lucky to have such a good team, they all strive to improve everyday through hard work and a huge amount of effort so it is so rewarding for them to read your comments.

Hoping to see you in our cambodian cocoon soon !

Yours Sincerely,

Bodia Spa Team

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We booked the couples room and did the 3 hour Harmony Package complete with rose petal bath. The facilities are the best I saw in PP (I checked out Amara before making an appt and decided Bodia was cleaner and found that the staff were lovely and more professional).

Even though I rate this place as the best option I must admit that while I love the atmosphere and massages, I don't like the products they use for their facials ... Felt like they were just rubbing food (mango yoghurt avocado) all over me ... I am sure some people like this and would probably prefer a natural product but I am a chemical and perfume queen, give me La Prairie any day!

1  Thank aab1976

Dear Customer,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

However, we are sad to see that the facial treatment was not so good as expected. It is true that we work with natural products to get the best benefits from what our lovely nature has to offer!

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,