“once again after sieap reap this is the best spa ever”

Bodia Spa Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Bodia SPA is a (well known now) chain of SPA in Cambodia. It's SPA in Phnom-Penh is the 3rd branch. The SPA has been design by Lisa Ros (Asma Architect), well known architect based in Siem Reap. Rotin furnitures are made by EM RIEM, a famous cambodian artist based in Phnom-Penh.Therapists are trained on a daily basis by "Sreye Tom". She has more than 15 years of massage training experience in Cambodia and abroad
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“once again after sieap reap this is the best spa ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

I love spa. i discover Bodia in siem reap near the old market and they tell me they had one in Phnom Penh. I have just tested it today. wouah it is also very great and so much better than all other spa in PP that i know. the other ones pretend to be spa, but they are just good therapist. At bodia i could experienced relaxation, perfect service, and quiete pampering in a great location in front of Museum

Visited March 2014
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Customer,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.
We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can.
Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,

Bodia Nature team

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Doha, Qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nice spa, not PP's best massage”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

This spa is beautiful and serene and definitely has a nice atmosphere. It's clean and they have all the nice touches. However, if you're looking for a good massage, save your money a go elsewhere! I recommend Bliss (on St. 240) if you want the full spa treatment or U and Me (St. 306) if you're actually looking for a decent massage.

I've been here twice and both times the ladies massaging me seem disappointed when I ask for the strong massage option. I wonder why they offer it.... Basically they just slide they're hands around you meekly and don't actually work out any knots or tension. Also, this last visit, my 60 minute massage actually only included 40 minutes of actually massage. What a waste of $30. Will not be going ever again!

Visited March 2014
Ratanak V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear client,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa

Thank you for posting your review with us.

We truly understand your disappointment based on the experience you described. We are looking into your comments and we have passed it onto the relevant executives and the person concerned. This is the first complaint we received so far regarding this matter and we will make sure it is the last as well.
Bodia Spa team takes pride in our service standards. We have valued your comments greatly as an invaluable tool to improve our service standards. We do look forward to welcoming you again so that you can appreciate our improvement regarding this regrettable mistake that you gave us the comments.

Bodia spa team
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A great way to relax and remove yourself from the hectic Asian streets.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Visited 2 years ago and was a great experience so came back for foot reflexology and it was amazing. It's a lot more expensive then all the other little massage shops but it you want a day spa experience equivilient to any western country then this is the place to go. Very professional and beautiful setting. Doesn't make you feel like you're in a crack den like the cheaper places.

Visited February 2014
Dear Customer,

warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

Thank you very much for your such a glowing review !

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your time with us and your treatment and I will pass along your kind words to all of our team !

I am looking forward to welcome you once again at bodia spa!

bodia spa team
Wellington, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great pampering”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Phnom Penh is a busy city, and this spa is a real oasis. I make a point of booking the relaxation package every time I'm in the city. Staff are polite and professional, and the three hour treatment is over much too soon. Highly recommended!

Visited February 2014
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Haukyn,

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words, and for the positive feedback on your time spent at Bodia Spa particularly with regard to our team and your interactions with them, which I’ll be sure to pass on.

I am really pleased you were able to relax and enjoy everything Bodia SPA has to offer with our ‘’Always Included’’ rates. Our goal is for you to not have a care in the world from the moment you arrive on our tiny piece of paradise.

On behalf of the Bodia Spa team, it was an absolute to receive you and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely yours

Bodia Spa team
Adelaide, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

I really enjoyed my massage and facial. The girl that did the job was extremely professional and I had the best treatment ever, too bad I didn't have time to go back, hopefully some other time.

Visited January 2014
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
,Dear customer,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback about your facial treatment and your valuable time taking to comment on us.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,