“heaven”

Bodia Spa Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Bodia SPA is a (well known now) chain of SPA in Cambodia. It's SPA in Phnom-Penh is the 3rd branch. The SPA has been design by Lisa Ros (Asma Architect), well known architect based in Siem Reap. Rotin furnitures are made by EM RIEM, a famous cambodian artist based in Phnom-Penh.Therapists are trained on a daily basis by "Sreye Tom". She has more than 15 years of massage training experience in Cambodia and abroad
Reviewed January 13, 2014

it was amazing! Professional, clean, modern, excellent massage. best spa experience in south east asia for me. I can;t wait to go back. i will go everyday I visit Phnom Penh next time!

Ratanak V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Tintookie,

Warmest greetings from Bodia spa,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.
Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,

Bodia spa team

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Average massage, nice -looking place, but the room was too cold and the masseuse was sneezing all the time! Not very professional for the price.

1  Thank Foxonboard

Dear Bara,

Warmest greetings from Bodia spa.

We thank you for posting your review with us.
Our training team is working hard, on a daily basis, to insure an adapted and high quality massage to all our guests.

We well noticed your points about the room too cold and the masseuse sneezing and we will make sure to improve by working deeper on our protocols and standarts.

We are sad to see that the treatment you had was not as good as you expected. We really try to offer the best quality to our customers wishing to give an absolute sensory experience dedicated to pampering both body and soul in the most natural way possible.

We do look forward to welcoming you again for another treatment which we hope will make you satisfied from our services that time.

Best regards
Bodia SPA Managment Team

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I've been to this spa several times over the past year and have had generally good experiences. On my last visit I was with a group of four. The problem was that the worker that was assigned to me was quite obviously ill with, at the very least, a severe cold. I heard her sneezing seven or eight times in rapid succession in the back room before she appeared. While she cleaned my feet it was clear that she was having difficulty breathing through her nose. And she just looked ... ill! This is not a knock on her, we all get ill. But this is a high-end place and we pay high-end prices for their services in part so that the establishment will look after the health and comfort of both their employees and their clients. This woman should have been sent home to recover.

When I told the receptionist that their worker was ill she told me that she was fine and that she just had something too spicy to eat. When I asked for someone healthy I was told that nobody else was available which was, no doubt, true since they seemed very busy. The receptionist was borderline rude and seemed to not care. So, rather than exploit a sick worker and rather than risk my own health (not to mention the lack of enjoyment knowing that the worker is ill, hearing her sniffles and sneezes, and feeling she should be at home sleeping) I took a pass on the massage while my three other companions enjoyed theirs.

This place may be expanding too fast (I saw that they are opening a (third?) shop in Kep) and management attention to their staff and clients might be suffering.

I gave it a three because my companions enjoyed themselves ... based on my own experience on this occasion I would give them a one.

1  Thank joseph_k_smith
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Joseph,

We thank you for posting your review with us.

We really understand the inconvience you had with our sick therapist.

However we would insist on the fact that we treat our employees with care and attention, and busy or not we do not keep our staff working with a cold or anything else. Our massages use the whole energy of the therapist, we need to keep them in fit to get the best of the benefits of it.

it seems that we should have changed the therapist for your confort, especially with the high standarts like ours. Indeed she should have stopped working to have a rest,we are really sorry that day all therapists were busy with others customers. Next time, we will organise another appointment because our spa experience should be all the time magic fir every customers!

We thank you anyway to keep being objective relating the good experience of your friends who seemed really happy about their treatments.

Best regards

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Massage is a very personal thing, so I don't know if my impressions will be useful for others, but the 4 hands massage I had at this place was probably the best in my life! Nothing else to add - simply amazing. If you like a lot of rubbing witb oil, then try the one I had, otherwise choose smth else on their menu. The place itself is also very cozy and with a nice ambiance.

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Arichok,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback about rour 4 hands massage and your valuable time taking to comment on us.

We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can. Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,

Happy new Year 2014!
Bodia SPA Managment Team

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I went to Cambodia twice this year and after trying many massage places, my favorite place to relax is definitely Bodia Spa ! I went there 4 or 5 times, loved the kindness of the staff, the nice ginger refreshment served, the ultra clean world class amenities, the soft towels and bathrobe, and of course, falling asleep during the amazing massage...;)
Looking forward to visit again !

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Anna,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa.

Thank to share your nice experience at Bodia Spa with us.
We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can.
Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.