“The best spa & service in PP!”

Bodia Spa Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Bodia SPA is a (well known now) chain of SPA in Cambodia. It's SPA in Phnom-Penh is the 3rd branch. The SPA has been design by Lisa Ros (Asma Architect), well known architect based in Siem Reap. Rotin furnitures are made by EM RIEM, a famous cambodian artist based in Phnom-Penh.Therapists are trained on a daily basis by "Sreye Tom". She has more than 15 years of massage training experience in Cambodia and abroad
Reviewed March 19, 2013

So one day during my trip I decided to google spa in Phnom Penh and Bodia Spa caught my eye. Coincidentally, I wanted to try out this great place that serves pho and visit Daughters of Cambodia and they were all on the same street! So I told the tuk tuk driver to bring me to Street 178 (tell him st 178 riverside if you wanna go straight to Bodia Spa) and during the journey, I spotted all the places I had planned to go!

Just under Bodia Spa is a Ucare pharmacy so it's pretty prominent. The stairs are to the right of the building (which few steps down is the place I had the pho!) and I was welcomed with such lovely smiles at the counter of Bodia. One of the many things I liked about Bodia is that you are served with a nice cold tea and cold towel when you arrive. The weather outside is so hot and this combination was perfect. I loved how the towel had a bit of a menthol feel to it!

On to the skills of the therapist! I took up a 2 hour package, massage and a mango wrap. The massage was brilliant, her hands were like magic! I was given 4 different kinds of oil to choose from beforehand. And the mango wrap was actually made fresh on the spot! After the whole treatment, hot tea and a cold towel was given.

I am truly satisfied with Bodia Spa and their kind service. I was offered a discount voucher which during my 5 day trip to PP, I actually went back for a 2nd round and brought my partner along too.

When I'm back in PP, Bodia Spa would definitely be on my list :)

TIP, try to call in beforehand during the weekends just in case.

Chan In V, Responsable relations clients at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read your long review.
We do our best to ensure our guests have a fantastic experience with us...it seems that it worked, you came twice to Bodia during your trip !

We wish you a good trip back to Singapore, and hope to welcome you again soon !

Chan in on behalf of Bodia SPA team !

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Great facilities, very good massages but expensive! For sure visit it again if the price is cheaper than this. :)

Chan In V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Steve,

Thank you for posting your review with us.

Better than a simple treatment / massage, Bodia SPA offers an absolute sensory experience trough know-how based on a real knowledge of the human body and a visual appropriate atmosphere.
All our therapists are well trained and have few years’ experience.
We also use only high quality products in order to get the best result with our treatments.
We truly aware that our menu could seem expensive but it is not in reality comparing to the quality we provide to ours valuable guests.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My husband and I went for the 90 min 4 hand massage. A-MAZ-ING!! They start you off with a nice shower then you head to an open aired room next to the shower. The girls work in unison so there is some rhythm to the magic. There are certain moves you'll never get in a traditional 2- hander. Simply amazing. You can tell the masseuses are well trained. Plus, the place is very professional and spotless. And they take credit card. It's located right above a pharmacy - you can't miss it. Make a reservation. Go with the 4-hand. It's only $55 for 90 mins! You can't even get a 60 min with one person for that price in most places. And the tea they give you before and after is great. And I hate tea. I'd have to say this is a can't miss in PP.

Chan In V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear valuable guest,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.
We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,

Bodia SPA Management Team

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Clean and large rooms, lots of choice, easy booking, professionally run. However I had an Oil massage here and it was very poor compared to all the others i have yearly when i visit Asia. Expensive by Cambodian standards, oils were weak and diluted, masseur was absolutely tiny and had no strength at all and i did consider stopping the treatment as it felt like such a waste of time and a complete waste of money. Staff 'size you up' based on their view of your tipping capacity when you are waiting for the treatment, you don't know who you are going to get and it is pot luck, hence I wondered why some of the reviews are good on here. In hindsight should have stopped the treatment and asked for somebody else, however, don't like to do this when on holiday and i know how important it is to 'save face/keep face' in Asian culture. Will not return when i revisit the country in about 9 months time and will shop around for something else. Would not suit wheelchair users as many stairs to get to the Main Area.

Chan In V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

Dear Stephen,

We thank you for posting your review with us.
Our training team is working hard, on a daily basis, to insure an adapted and high quality massage to all our guests.

We are sad to see that the treatment you had was not as good as you expected. We really try to offer the best quality to our customers wishing to give an absolute sensory experience dedicated to pampering both body and soul in the most natural way possible.

We do look forward to welcoming you again for another treatment which we hope will make you satisfied from our services that time.

Best regards

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Spent a few weeks in SE Asia for work. At two points during the trip (in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), we treated ourselves to treatments at Bodia Spa. There is a Bodia in both Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. In Phnom Penh, Boren (massage) and Savatey (pedicure) were my aestheticians. In Siem Reap, Arun was my masseur. There were all awesome, and everyone else in our group had great experiences at Bodia, too. Helpful and inviting staff. Great surroundings. Absolute bliss.

1  Thank tpdx

Dear Guest,

we will congratulate Arun (Siem Reap), Boren and Savatey (phnom penh) on behalf of you. It is always a pleasure when we have concrete feedback with names of therapists, it really helps us everyday for our daily operation.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again if you have the chance to come over to Cambodia one more time

Most sincerely yours,