“The only way to relax!”

Bodia Spa Phnom Penh
More attraction details
Owner description: Bodia SPA is a (well known now) chain of SPA in Cambodia. It's SPA in Phnom-Penh is the 3rd branch. The SPA has been design by Lisa Ros (Asma Architect), well known architect based in Siem Reap. Rotin furnitures are made by EM RIEM, a famous cambodian artist based in Phnom-Penh.Therapists are trained on a daily basis by "Sreye Tom". She has more than 15 years of massage training experience in Cambodia and abroad
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have been living in Phnom Penh for many years. I have been to Bodia a few times before and as an expat you get discounts on the different massages. I received an email when it was my birthday for a free massage, this was a wonderful surprise!
It was so relaxing and just what I needed, the staff are very professional and friendly. You are taken away into a perfect hour where your senses are stimulated and your body rejuvenated!
Highly recommend going!

1  Thank J G
Chan In V, Responsable relations clients at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Customer,

We'd like to thank you for the good feedback !

It seems you enjoyed your birthday present and we are so happy !

Chan In and Bodia SPA Managment Team

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I visited here on my last day , wish i had tried earlier. I had a 2.5hours ($54) spa with aroma and foot massage and loved it. The whole place is set-up nice , super serene , no noise , highly trained staff , comfortable rooms with nice tempertaure i felt a different person after leaving here , VERY highly recommended.

3  Thank cornish-scrumpy
Chan In V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear valuable guest,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.

We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Bodia SPA Managment Team

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We booked in for a 10pm massage & it was so quiet - the tuk tuks slowed down as people went to sleep! Beautiful surrounds, great decor, lovely people & good massage.

1  Thank Renate B
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Bodia SPA Team

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Nothing really special, is clear but i would not go back again.
Service is good, but i have been to many massage places around the world, and this is not a very professional one.

Chan In V, Gérant at Bodia Spa Phnom Penh, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting your review with us.
We are really disappointed to read your message !
Better than a simple treatment / massage, Bodia SPA try to offer an absolute sensory experience trough know-how based on a real knowledge of the human body and a visual appropriate atmosphere. All our therapists are well trained and have few years’ experience.
We also use only high quality products in order to get the best result with our treatments.
We hope you ll give us an other chance to show you the professionnalism our our staff, and the quality of our treatments !

Best regards,

Chan In and Bodia SPA Managment Team

Reviewed October 31, 2012

during my 9 day stay in Phnom Penh I had three visits to Bodia Spa.
All excellent! Over my 3 visits I had a herbal compress massage, a fabulous facial and on the day before I was travelly home another massage and excellent manicure! I also purchased some of the lovely body wash and soaps to tske home. The Bodia Spa Shop just
across the road from the Spa sells the MOST wonderful 'Lemongrass and Ginger Herbal Tea. I bought a large jar to take home and it is the best herbal tea I have ever had!!

1  Thank lv9059

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

On behalf of all of the staff thank you very much for your review.

We are immensely lucky to have such a good team, they all strive to improve everyday through hard work and a huge amount of effort so it is so rewarding for them to read your comments.

Best regards,