“Nothing special - Average”
Review of La P'tite France - CLOSED

La P'tite France
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French, Gastropub
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Restaurant La P'tite France has changing place to better accommodate you. Located in a villa with easy parking, featuring a large terrace, a lot of green trees, two VIP lounges,... In an atmosphere of "bistro", discover new dishes, salads, foie gras, terrines, an excellent rib steak (import) and a wide selection of wines by glass and bottle. The Thursday, twice a month, a Royal Couscous is proposed. Now we also offer takeaway. The restaurant is open every day for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed August 10, 2012

As it was my friend’s birthday I decided I would treat her to some French food, after all we are in a former French colony. I think I should have chosen another French restaurant. Hear the service was not very efficient and messed up our drinks order. As for the food very average and certainly not worth the prices they charge when compared to other restaurants in town.

1  Thank YvettiYetti

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I went that restaurant with my friend two weeks ago.
It was very clean and warm atmosphere.
The owner and clew were so friendly.
Mostly, the foods was very, very taste.
If you choose this restaurant, you'll never regret.

1  Thank gcnb87
Reviewed July 16, 2012

From TA reviews we were expecting more from Petite France. The service was a bit slack, not being very attentive and having to stand up to get their attention. The food was so-so, my medium rare steak came medium well done and the accompanying sauce was just rather tasteless.

6  Thank Jason W
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Sat upstairs on balcony only table looking down on road not very special
Service was poor as we were on our own so no passing waiters
Food only so so

8  Thank john69_10
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Myself and my 3 friends had lunch here when first arriving. Was a very good meal, but was definitely quite expensive. Try some other places if you're looking for something cheap.

10  Thank Ashleaper