“I will definitely go again”
Review of The Vegetarian

The Vegetarian
Ranked #137 of 1,428 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Cambodian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breezy, comfortable and friendly restaurant serving wholesome Asian and Western cuisine with all natural, healthy, and fresh vegetarian ingredients. The price range is from US$1.50-$4.00. Moved from Street 200 in Aug 2012 and have merged with The Treez Recipe which is now also The Vegetarian. Price: Inexpensive Vegan-friendly, Organic, Asian, Western, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“I will definitely go again”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I went with some friends that are not vegetarian nor eating healthy, and to our surprise it taste good. There a lots of food to choose from. Phad Thai's noodle should have been thicker. The dumpling soup and mushroom soup have too much ginger.. but Lok lak was good and all the vegetables taste very good. I will go again.
When we came for lunch, there are no parking space in front of the restaurant, but that is the problem of all restaurant in Phnom Penh. Next time should go with tuk-tuk.

• Visited June 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Pretty good vegetarian restaurant, very decent prices”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We've been to this place twice, and probably would go back again for more. While not a vegetarian myself, I was with another in my party. The menu had a good selection, particularly yummy were some crispy golden coin tofu and shanghai wolf berry fried rice, and they had a some lovely fresh juice options. Eg. Pineapple and papaya; apple, lemon and mint.

While the restaurant is located on a busy road, it's set back from the front garden and was quiet and cool.

• Visited May 2014
Moe, Australia
“At last a whole menu to choose from!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

This is a must for any vegetarian. The serves are large and extremely good value for money. The light meals are very filling and too big for an entree unless sharing them with others. The meals are priced from $2 to $4 and drinks are very cheap. It is nice to sit outside on the patio. First we went to their old address so if looking through the Lonely planet book check the location.

• Visited April 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Yummy and reasonably priced veg restaurant!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Nice, big menu with very reasonable prices ($2-$4 an entree). I actually went twice in the short time we were staying in this area - it was so nice to have a place where I knew the food I was getting was really vegan! My first visit I had the eggplant with tomato sauce and the fried noodles - there was some kind of weird fake ham-like thing in the noodles, which I wasn't wild about, but overall the dishes were both good. Also an iced green tea with soy milk, which was delicious! My husband joined me on my second visit and we shared the fresh spring rolls, tom yum soup, and another of the noodle dishes, all were very tasty. The place itself was nice and quiet, a good place to relax. Overall, not the best food I had the whole trip, but definitely hit the spot!

• Visited March 2014
Palm Springs, California
“Disappointing Food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Had the phad thai & finally figured out it tasted like they used ketchup in the sauce. The banana lassie was fine though. I would not return, but maybe I just made the wrong choice. Nice patio though.

Visited March 2014