Phnom Penh India
Ranked #9 of 1,499 Restaurants in Phnom Penh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: celebrate any event or special occasion by having Phnom penh Indian Restaurant create memorable dishes for your next event. Cocktail Parties Holiday Galas dinner ,Wedding .Receptions. Anniversaries Bridal Showers Corporate Luncheons Office Parties Birthdays Book Clubs or Private at-home Dining. If you are interested in having us cater your next event, please contact us or 023992110-010992110.
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Ironically, this seems to be my first time having authentic Indian food.

In Sydney and Australia, regardless of what dish I order the dishes are always very mild at best. When ordering at this place, the waiter asked us how we would like it cooked. I told him to cook authentic Indian, not for white boy... And, wow!! Best Indian I've ever had!

While I realise hot food may not be for everyone, I loved eating real authentic (spicy) Indian! The lamb rogan josh was the best I've ever had! The butter chicken and garlic naan were also top quality! Both fresh and up there with anything as good as I've had before.

They let us BYO wine at no extra charge. Top quality and authentic, highly recommended!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Phnom Penh Indian provided very nice comforting Indian Thali ,( vegetarian as well non vegetarian) for a low price. We had delicious samosas as well vegetarian pakoras . It was a very refreshing change after not having a home cooked meal in an almost 2 weeks. Enjoyed pickles and different types of chutneys.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you're in need of a curry, this is OK. The complimentary papadums and pickles are a nice touch, but the papadums were stale. We ordered one portion of onion bhajis to share and there was enough for 4 people at least. We could not eat them all. The fish thali was quite good, the dhal was terrific, the chicken kadhai was described to us as a hot curry, but tasted quite mild. We left quite a bit of food as were full of bhaji! The meal reminded me of the UK when Indian restaurants were sprouting up all over the place; mainly Punjabi and it is not my favourite, however if you are 'noodled out', give it a go.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Once we had walked by this place and seen the food we decided to eat here and were certainly not disappointed!! Curry was absolutely delicious and the Onion Bhajis were some of the best I have ever had! It's just off the main riverfront strip a bit further down but not more than 5 mins walk. Well worth it for such fantastic food and service! Highly recommended!

1  Thank MrOinky
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

We sat outside to enjoy the cooling breeze and take in the sights, sounds and people watching of the riverfront. The samosas were flavorful and the accompanying mint and tamarind chutneys were rich in texture. Hard to say no to a $0.50 draft beer and the mango lassi was equally refreshing. For the main course the palak paneer was amazing and the garlic naan thin and fresh. Did we forget the mention the chai? If you love chai like we so you will definitely have a few cups...