“Great stay”

Eureka Villas Phnom Penh
Ranked #44 of 274 Hotels in Phnom Penh
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Our family stayed here the last night of our time in Cambodia. We were returning from the beach, which is always hard to do! But the pool was beautiful and my friend that I had made arrangements to meet at the hotel, beat me to there. They were very hospitable and let my friends take a dip in the pool while waiting for me! I thought that was really nice.

The hotel itself was beautiful and the day I was there completely packed with fire fighters. The staff was incredibly friendly and the rooms were clean and well kept. I think we enjoyed the most about the hotel was the staff itself, everyone was warm and kind and I was also happy as another reviewer stated, that they were well paid and treated properly.
I would highly recommend and I will probably book a family suite when we go back for our holiday next year. oh I have 4 kids and we all fit into a family suite. (small children)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed April 25, 2012

wonderfully clean, lovely pool, staff and brekkie...HIGHLY recommend this place...

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We only spent 2 days and nights and it was great a little oasis. The manager shivorn (sorry if spelt wrong) was very helpful and accommodating and always willing to offer advice and organize tuk tuks. Would recommend if you want to relax in a central location with great staff and a great atmosphere

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2012

In February, my wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Eureka Villas. The owner has done a great job of establishing a fine hotel with great service, cleanliness and a fun pool with an attached bar. We were on a dental mission to serve children throughout the country and uses the hotel as a home base. It was so relaxing to rest by the pool after a hard day. The breakfasts were terrific too. I can't wait to return next year.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed here for one night when travelling from Siem Reap to Kep in order to break the journey. It was a lovely guesthouse with the most wonderful bedroom which was based overlooking the pool and with a huge balcony, complete with garden furniture etc, this was their superior suite and our boys had a clean twin room downstairs, both with tvs, DVDs etc. breakfast was ample and the owner organised a taxi for our onward trip. Overall a great little guesthouse.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Sarahandthesun
Reviewed April 16, 2012

there is absolutely nothing negative to say about this place. family of 5, with 2 teenage boys, stayed for total of $65, inc breakfast!! the food was outstanding; we ate 3 meals here, so much easier than wandering ard trying to find a place, esp as you can sit poolside and enjoy your meal, an added bonus for the kids.

the menu is well done and the veggie curry is super good, big enough for my wife and i to share, so for $4, that's a steal! the deep fried spring rolls are great, but the cheezy bacon fries are worth the trip alone, so dig into those as an app for sure.

the room was really more like two rooms, w a qu bed on one side and a full and twin on the other, plenty of room for all 5 of us. the bathroom, w separate shower is a nice find as so many are a 'bathroom' literally and the water gets all over everything. they even inc soaps and shampoos, toothbrushes and conditioner and a blow dryer for my wife, although, in Cam heat, who wants to heat up any more?

cable TV was nice to see, along with going down to the dining rm and picking from a decent assortment of DVDs to watch for free. and, for the first nite in a whole week in PP, NO DOGS barking all nite waking me up!

the staff is just amazing; they speak Eng quite well and are so friendly and accommodating; such a nice surprise at what i would really call a budget hotel. for the exact same price a few blocks away, a dingy room w no real niceties to speak of, no DVD player, no decent restaurant, and definitely no pool, and this was a no brainer choice.

if we ever go back to PP, we will stay at Eureka again without a doubt!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank livelyrich
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great hotel in a great location. Staff make you feel right at home. Any needs-just ask and they will make it happen. Food was great and the pool was very refreshing. I have made 12 trips to Cambodia and a hotel in Phnom Penh at this price with a pool and helpful staff is unheard of.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business