This is a seriously sexy hotel. I had a superior room for 85usd a night and felt in heaven.
- great design for everything from the well appointed, spacious rooms, with air con, fan,
- all rooms seem to have a balcony
- lots of privacy through the design in 4 blocks of rooms, plenty of walls, plants. The residents' pool is superb - clad in dark slate, with cabanas fitted with curtains and fan.
- first walk-in shower which doesn't flood the room - they exist! And its here in Cambodia
- well appointed gym
- street 184 has plenty of cool bars, ice cream parlours and coffee shops
- massive flat screens tvs, with cable.
- great entrance to the hotel through the pool
- great attention to detail in the decor throughout, the place oozes style and comfort. Think the Maritime in New York or the hutongs in Shanghai.
- comfortable beds, i had a four poster with a mosquito net all around.
- not identified yet....
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking