Tripadvisor
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Global Travel & Tours Asia
from $1,676.93
More Info
All reviews halong bay internal flights moonlight hotel special thanks to mr la residence in hue private driver and guide hoi ann day trip mekong river angkor wat siem reap champasak visas itinerary crew vehicle adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2019

We had a truly superior guide for this tour. Everything went smoothly. Our tour guide had amazing insights; from where was the best place for a photograph, to the best times and places to go to avoid the droves of tourists. He was very knowledgeable about all of the sites we visited, and despite the hundreds of questions I asked, he always had a thoughtful and sensible answer. I highly recommend this tour to everyone.

Date of experience: December 2019
Global Travel I, General Manager at Global Travel & Tours Asia, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Thank you DayTrip776539 for taking the time to share your positive experience. I’m glad you enjoy the tour with us. I will let our team know you enjoyed your trip.

Wishing you continued joy in travel.

Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

The driver and the tour guide did a amazing job. Both very professional. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and the driver was amazing at navigating and getting to the locations in a safe manner. Can not say enough good things about the team that guided me through the trip.

Date of experience: October 2019
Global Travel I, General Manager at Global Travel & Tours Asia, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Thanks you Travelingmannn for taking the time to share your positive experience. I’m glad you enjoy the tour with us. I will let our team know you enjoyed your trip.

Wishing you continued joy in travel.

Reviewed August 7, 2019

From October 27th through November 11th, 2013, we (3 couples) traveled through Vietnam and Cambodia. We had a private tour arranged by Mr. Ann from Global Travel. I found him very reliable and helpful. He answered every email promptly. I started working with him almost a year and a half before our trip. I know people say it’s easy to plan a trip yourself and that it’s cheaper. However, I did not want the responsibility of arranging everything and didn’t mind if it cost a little more. I never had to worry about the hotels being reserved or our airline tickets purchased or the driver or guide being there to pick us up. I also added up the costs of doing it myself and don’t feel that we paid that much more for Mr. Ann’s services. It was so nice being able to just relax and enjoy the experience without having to verify reservations and worry about the next leg of the journey. He helped me design our itinerary; he started with my initial request, made suggestions and then made adjustments at my request. Here is our final agenda:

Day 1-Arrived in Hanoi from the US

Day 2-Tour of Hanoi

Day 3-Drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay for cruise (2 night stay)

Day 4- Halong Bay

Day 9-Siem Reap-temples

Day 10-Siem Reap-temples

Day 11-Siem Reap

Day 12-Fly to Phnom Penh-tour

Day 13-Phnom Penh- drive to Tatai (2 nights at floating lodge)

Day 14-Tatai-relax

Day 15-Drive to Phnom Penh, fly home

It was nicely paced although it did involve quite a bit of travel. We were able to relax at the beginning in Halong Bay and then again at the floating lodge. We really got to see many different parts of both countries. Due to the heat in Siem Reap we did go back to the hotel early one afternoon and enjoyed the hotel’s pool. We liked all of the hotels that were chosen, they all included breakfast. I feel that we received very good value for the money. All of the guides were nice and very knowledgeable and the drivers safe. His price included: Private driver and guide, all admissions, hotels and domestic flights. Breakfast was included at each hotel, all meals while in Halong Bay, as well as a dinner and lunch one day. If you would like more information please feel free to email me.

Date of experience: September 2018
Global Travel I, General Manager at Global Travel & Tours Asia, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Dear lives2shop thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. I’m glad our team showed you a memorable time in Vietnam and Cambodia. I will let our team know you enjoyed your trip.

We hope to have another opportunity in the near future to show you other parts of Asia.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

We have just returned from a four week trip through Laos and Cambodiaorganised through Mr Ann at Global Travel and Tours and the trip was excellent. We had private guides and drivers in each place of interest but as it was only my husband and I travelling together we were able to adapt and change as needed. We commenced the trip in Luang Prabang a delightful city then travelled north to Nong Khiaw, back to Luang Prabang, south to the lovely Vang Vieng, then Vientiane, flew to Paske then two nights on a Mekong cruise, two nights in Champasak then flew to Siem Reap, travelled to Battambang, then back to Siem Reap before five wonderful nights at Sihanoukville.

Mr Ann organised our internal flights, hotels and guides and everything went according to the programme we had prior to leaving Australia. Our guides were all great (Peht, Kahn, Tukkie, Mr Rith) as were all our drivers, special thanks to Mr Lou who drove for miles and was always careful and considerate.

We flew out from Phnom Penhand Mr Ann organised to meet us before our flight and we had lunch and then he drove us to the airport. This was way beyond our expectations and an absolute delight. I would have no hesitation in using Global Travel again on our next voyage to this part of Asia as they were professional, prompt with replies to any questions and are able to adapta programme that best suits your needs. Australian travel companies could learn something from this company about service and customer satisfaction.

Date of experience: October 2018
Global Travel I, General Manager at Global Travel & Tours Asia, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2019

Dear BindH thank you for sharing your Global Travel & Tours Asia experience with T.A. I’m glad our team showed you a memorable time in Laos and Cambodia. I will let our team know you enjoyed your trip.

Reviewed July 25, 2019

Mr Ann of Global Travel has been organising my holidays for over ten years. I initially organised a private tour to Cambodia with my husband and then 3 young boys, Mr Ann was extremely helpful and organised a tour that was flexible in that we were able to see all the amazing sites of Cambodia, but also give my children time to enjoy some free time. Since then Mr Ann has organised a trip to Vietnam, 2 separate tours to Myanmar and more recently another trip to Cambodia and that was just for me. He has also organised 4 other separate tours for friends who I have recommended Global Tours, they have inturn gone on to recommend Global Tours to their friends.
In all my tours, accommodation has been excellent and you have the ability to advise what type of accommodation you wish to stay, guides have always been extremely friendly, accommodating and knowledgable. Mr Ann is always quick to respond to any questions you may have and can organise you to go to places you wish to see, even if they are off the normal tourist destinations. On both trips to Myanmar he organised a visit to the Commonwealth War Cemetary, which is somewhat off the beaten path. Many people may think that private tours are financially beyond their reach, but with Global Trave & Tours Asia, that is not the case. Since my first trip which was with young children, Mr Ann has organised tours for my families, with teenage children, couples and friends. I have no doubt when I look to go to China in the future Mr Ann will be my first point of contact. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to book a private tour to talk to Mr Ann you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: October 2018
Global Travel I, General Manager at Global Travel & Tours Asia, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Dear mpj150 thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. I’m glad our team showed you a memorable time in Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar. I will let our team know you enjoyed your trip.