Once you get in the door you enter a little paradise. The property is not that big but really nice with little relaxing huts at the pool.
The location is a bit outside the main city center which can be annoying as the tuktuks costs 2$ every time you want to get to the river side.
Also be aware that there is a constrution side just next door which is not so loud but still around.
- nice clean and spacious rooms
- good free wifi
- great and fresh food and breakfast
- relaxing area with nice pool
- good tuktuk service for tours
- construction site (temporary)
Once thing to mention is that we booked a normal double rooms and they upgraded us to a deluxe double with balcony which was nice till thwy asked us to pay the price for the deluxe one without telling us upfront. Not the nicest way to do business but maube also our fault to not clarify at the checkin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Phnom Penh and the 252, the boutique hotel in the heart of Phnom Penh, the Pearl of Asia – step in, lean back and relax. With 19 spacious and stylish rooms decorated by Tendance Khmère©, the swimming pool surrounded by a leafy tropical garden, the bar and restaurant, we aim to make your stay extraordinary and unforgettable. The 252 is conveniently located in a quiet area close to the striking Independence Monument and within walking distance to the popular Street 278 with its shops, restaurants and bars. The Quay Sisowath, the Royal Palace, the Central Market and the National Museum are within 5 minutes drive by tuk tuk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your the 252 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 252 Hotel Phnom Penh