$53
$200
$151
Trip.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

The Pavilion(Phnom Penh)
$80
$66
$33
  • Breakfast included
G Mekong Hotel(Phnom Penh)
$45
$59
TeaHouse(Phnom Penh)
$32
White Mansion(Phnom Penh)
$79
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights to do some sightseeing and it was a great base but the surrounding nightlife wasn't great. On arrival we were taken to a deluxe room by mistake which to be honest wasn't any better than the standard room. The only difference was a small window and then 15mins later they came back and moved us. The hotel is clean and rooms were spacious. Breakfast was nice aswell.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 9, 2012

A new, clean, modern, very well located place. The rooms are very good, although some of them have only high windows with no outlook.

There's a cafeteria on the ground floor, and the door is open day and night, so it's a noisy place (high volume music across the street). Anyway, it was OK for me.

The staff was nice and useful to us.

Room Tip: Try a high floor to avoid the noise from the street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank nidhogg
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Good place if visiting Phnom Penh. Very clean, nice bathroom, friendly and trustworthy staff. I went for 3 nights to get a few more days visa to stay in Thailand. Good beer to be had everywhere around the hotel and some discos, nightclubs to hang out. Not relevant for most folk, I hope, but compared to Thailand the girls are not attractive and the food from the bars generally sucked.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JohnnyDrama76
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed at The Blue Tongue for 3 nights and enjoyed everything about it. The rooms (we had a deluxe) were spacious and very well kept. Staff always ready to answer our questions and with a smile. Menu was extensive and while its not 5 star fare its very good and cheap. Very close to the nightlife area of Street 51 without being on it. The Tuk Tuk driver we had didnt try and rip us off as far as we know at least, but our largest bill from him was $7 for half a day.
Venues closeby include Pontoon and The Heart of Darkness. 2 minute walk to either and lots happening on 51 street.

Room Tip: We looked at a standard room but for a little more the deluxe was bigger.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I've stayed at Blue Tongue for 5 nights just a few weeks ago.
The first impression I had entering the hotel was very good: the staff was nice and the hall/restaurant is really nice.

But just getting into the room I was a bit disappointed, no windows at all. Ok, this is common in Phnom Penh, but usually in cheap guesthouses and in that case I'm fine with that. While I'm not when I'm paying (if I'm not wrong) 35 USD per night for a twin.

But the worst thing was the sexual tourism. The staff was totally permitting white man to come back with local prostitutes.
And since I do not really appreciate these kinds of holidays, I was not happy to get back to the hotel and find myself in the middle of these couples chatting a bit in the hall and then going upstairs.

Keep this in mind if you are planning to go to Blue Tongue and you do not enjoys these things!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends